Benghazi: A idea what really happened...

It’s possible that he could have been if he had been allowed. We’ll never know, will we?

Not the officers, what did I just quote? They denied any connection to a “demonstrations” or a video", they outright called it an attack. Does that sound like they’re on the same page with this administration to you?

“There was nothing we could do” sounds a lot better than “I chose to protect my career rather than American lives” doesn’t it?

'Cept, it wasn’t just General officers. The COLs leading the security teams/spec ops said the same thing. Lt. Col. Gibson who was frustrated for being ordered to stay in Tripoli, later admitted it was the right call, as it allowed his medic to treat wounded Americans being evacuated to Tripoli.

His was the only medic in Tripoli? The medic couldn’t be left behind? What a load of bull shit.

If you’re telling me that despite the trillions of dollars poured into the military, they can’t do anything in 7 hours to stop illiterate rabble from overrunning a U.S. consulate and killing an ambassador, then the officers leading that military are** criminally negligent failures.**

I hope to God you aren’t planning on a military career. You think abandoning people to die (In Ambassador Stevens case, quite horribly) is a** good **thing.

1 Like

Please, you could have invoked the Commander of U.S. Forces Japan, he’s just as relevant. This Admiral wasn’t even brought in front of either committee for their report. You’ve done nothing to show a connection here, you’re just making provocative statements for its own sake.

“There was nothing we could do” sounds a lot better than “I chose to protect my career rather than American lives” doesn’t it?

I noticed you sidestepped what I said.

They denied these were demonstrations. That’s them, standing up to the Administration’s narrative that “oh, we all thought they were just angry about a video”. They used their own experience and expertise to willingly cut through that bullsh*t, and called a spade a spade.

Certainly not the actions of Officers in cahoots with the political hacks in the State Department.

His was the only medic in Tripoli?

The only American one, and they were about the only security team left in Tripoli. They didn’t know if another attack was coming in their direction, and didn’t want to allocate all of their resources in the field to Benghazi. They had already sent another team (including Glen Doherty), which was the one that recovered the Ambassador’s body, and helped to get the remaining Americans evacuated. Despite being in communication and taking casualties, that team never requested reinforcements.

Mrs. Roby: . . . Do you agree that you and your team were ordered to . . . “stand down?”
Colonel Gibson: *Madam Chairman, I was not ordered to stand down. I was ordered to remain in place. “Stand down” implies that we cease all operations, cease all activities. We continued to support the team that was in Tripoli. We continued to maintain visibility of the events as they unfolded.

Lieutenant Colonel Gibson made it clear to the committee that “in hindsight” he believes remaining in Tripoli was appropriate. “The decision by my higher headquarters to not get on that plane [to Benghazi] was the correct decision,” he told the committee. Indeed, he noted that h ad his unit left Tripoli as he originally intended, the medic would not have been available to treat the wounded when they arrived there later from Benghazi.**"

If you’re telling me that despite the trillions of dollars poured into the military, they can’t do anything

Limited Resources and capability, not enough to account for every contingency. The Air Force’s own contingencies planned on the host nation providing competent security, as they do virtually everywhere else:

**Major General Roberson remarked to the committee, “[w]e don’t have assets to respond like a fire call[; to] jump down the pole and respond for any American that is under fire anywhere in the world.” Similarly, Mr. Reid (Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Spec Ops and LIC) observed: “it is tough to get there [i.e. a trouble spot] within a few hours no matter how alert you are,” and DOD should not be considered “an emergency response force that needs to be there within single digit hours because it is just frankly not that practical,” nor an acceptable “planning model.

As you know, it was the Ambassador himself who noted their security shortcomings, and had tried to request more from the State Department. He didn’t get them, and that was Administration’s fault.

Once the attack began, the military had to use the resources they were given the best way they could, or to put it another way “going to war with the army you have”. That doesn’t always amount to good things, just as the naval pilots who flew Douglas SBD Dauntless, or the National Guard troops sent into Iraq and Afghanistan without body armor.

You think abandoning people to die (In Ambassador Stevens case, quite horribly) is a** good **thing.

I think no matter what, that night these people were in for hard choices. That’s war for you.

I can’t question the Officers in charge because I wasn’t there, I wasn’t seeing this information as it filtered in through. If you want to say you know better from your armchair with the benefit of hindsight, be my guest.

1. As I understand it, the FAST packs (what you’re referring to) are standard on F-15Es, although not on the straight-up air-superiority models. They do increase drag some, but they do not sterilize weapons pylons; they add them.
  2. I’ve never seen an encyclopedic military aviation book (and I have many) that listed internal fuel load as part of empty weight, simply because even internal fuel adds a significant percentage to the weight and is so variable from aircraft to aircraft, and sometimes for different missions. Usually, it adds at least a third again to the empty weight, sometimes half, and in the case of the aforementioned F-111, over 70%.
  3. Not buying. Max dry thrust is cruise power. An F-15 of any model will go a lot longer than that, even on the deck.
  4. You don’t have to have supercruise capability to sustain supersonic speed for an extended period. Concordes did it all the time; you just have to balance degree of afterburning with fuel availability. Two F-15s did exactly that in Desert Storm in pursuit of a formation of Iraqi fighters consisting of three MiG-23s and one Mirage F.1; the Iraqis were on the deck at some range, and the F-15s made an extended pursuit at altitude at Mach 1.2.

You can’t POSSIBLY be as stupid as that statement indicates, AS! The military doesn’t move ANY assets without direction from the White House…at least not without direction from THIS White House! Any officer who speaks out–especially publicly–against THIS White House is purged within hours. That’s why the current JCS are a pack of Obama sycophants today.

3 Likes

As I said, Secretary Panetta gave his order, the military then had discretion as how to best meet them.

But I also know broadly that what you’re saying is false.

The F-16 that launched from Andrews AFB on 9/11? Didn’t have Authority, and yet did it anyway. The F-15s that took off from Otis Airbase didn’t have authority for a shoot down, but you can bet had they come across the planes they would have done so. The pilots certainly say as much.

George Bush in fact offered all of this authority retroactively. And George bush was ALOT more hands on than this current White House.

My ability to disprove you here, comes from my experience arguing with 9/11 truthers, demanding to know why NORAD couldn’t intercept Flight 77 despite having over an hour to scramble after first being notified that planes were being hijacked.

The fact is, the Air Force was never designed to be first responders. They are not a crisis team, they will not get somewhere within a time frame of a few hours even within the United States. Doing so would require already having patrols in air, and in the area.

Your desires here for their performance are unrealistic, you just didn’t know that, because you are wholly unaware of how the Air Force plans its contingencies, what time frames they count on.

That’s why the current JCS are a pack of Obama sycophants today.

Except they did speak out on it, they denied these were demonstrations nor ever discussed them being so beyond the first few minutes of the first day.

They support the position that the claims of these attacks were “reaction to a video” was the whole product of the State Department.

You’re theory is based on your cynicism with this Administration generally. In that cynicism, you forget that there are good people simply doing their damn jobs, and that’s exactly who the military is here.

If you have evidence to the contrary, show it, but I will not let you aimlessly accuse people for making hard decisions you didn’t have to make, operating on less information that you now all too happily take for granted.

1. “***Other advantages CFT’s provide is that they can free up hardpoints that would normally be used to carry weapons or fuel tanks and that they do not significantly increase an aircraft’s radar cross-section.***”

Alright, I’ll give you that.

1. Once again, not using official weight & balance terms.

2. The F-15E with its F100-PW-229 engines produces 17,800lb of max dry thrust, a figure I got from here.
    Internal fuel capacity with CFT’s is 3,475 gal or 22,588 lbs of fuel.

Specific fuel consumption of the F100-PW-229 is 0.726 lb fuel /lb thrust per hour

So, 17,800lb of thrust * 0.726 lb = 12,922 lbs/hr

12,922 lbs/hr x 2 two engines = 25,845 lbs/hr

22,588 of fuel / 25,845 lbs/hr = ~0.87397 hours or ~52.43877 minutes.

Before I calculated with just 22,000 lbs of fuel, I was more accurate this time.

Looking closer, this chart shows there are two other kinds of engines the F-15E could use, a weaker Pratt & Whitney typically used on smaller F-15s, and a GE model.

Even those still run out of fuel in just under or just over an hour.

1. True, but I wasn’t speaking to supersonic so much as engine resilience to using afterburners, full burn, without stopping. I’ve seen the results of MiG-25s doing this trying to keep pace with an SR-71. Not pretty. Even in cases where the plane survived, the engines were destroyed long before they used up all of their fuel.

[quote=“Alaska_Slim, post:45, topic:36825”]
As I said, Secretary Panetta gave his order, the military then had discretion as how to best meet them.

But I also know broadly that what you’re saying is false.

The F-16 that launched from Andrews AFB on 9/11? Didn’t have Authority, and yet did it anyway. The F-15s that took off from Otis Airbase didn’t have authority for a shoot down, but you can bet had they come across the planes they would have done so. The pilots certainly say as much.

George Bush in fact offered all of this authority retroactively. And George bush was ALOT more hands on than this current White House.

My ability to disprove you here, comes from my experience arguing with 9/11 truthers, demanding to know why NORAD couldn’t intercept Flight 77 despite having over an hour to scramble after first being notified that planes were being hijacked.

The fact is, the Air Force was never designed to be first responders. They are not a crisis team, they will not get somewhere within a time frame of a few hours even within the United States. Doing so would require already having patrols in air, and in the area.

Your desires here for their performance are unrealistic, you just didn’t know that, because you are wholly unaware of how the Air Force plans its contingencies, what time frames they count on.

Except they did speak out on it, they denied these were demonstrations nor ever discussed them being so beyond the first few minutes of the first day.

They support the position that the claims of these attacks were “reaction to a video” was the whole product of the State Department.

You’re theory is based on your cynicism with this Administration generally. In that cynicism, you forget that there are good people simply doing their damn jobs, and that’s exactly who the military is here.

If you have evidence to the contrary, show it, but I will not let you aimlessly accuse people for making hard decisions you didn’t have to make, operating on less information that you now all too happily take for granted.
[/quote] why was FEST. with all its expertise in precisely this kind of situation–that was its very raison d’etre–excluded from meetings that it had always previously been included in? even it FEST could not itself get to Benghazi in time (but they had no way of knowing that at that time anyway because they didn’t know how long the attacks would last), even then one have thought the expert input of FEST would have been welcomed. The leader of the FEST team found out about the exclusionary meetings only when he kept trying to get a response to his urgent calls to action. Protocol was not even followed. One more very strange episode in a long, long string of very strange episodes that is still growing longer as we post.

you seem to conclude that since the military didn’t lie about the video, that proves they didn’t lie about anything. it proves nothing of the sort. the military officers who did not rescue the people at Benghazi on the night of sept 11, 2012, had no personal or professional investment whatsoever in the video fairy tale. they did have an investment in everyone–including themselves–believing that they could not have succeeded in rescuing the people they did not rescue. they want to sleep at night. they have to look at themselves in the mirror. the video was and is irrelevant to those realities. the feasibility of successful intervention at Benghazi, on the other hand, is relevant. very relevant.

1. I don’t have SFC numbers handy, but the fact is that military jets almost always cruise at or near 100% RPM (maximum dry thrust). An hour at subsonic speed would give a combat radius of less than a 300 mile combat radius (nearer to 200 or 250), which is not even in the parking lot, let alone the ballpark.
  2. Sustained afterburn isn’t hard on engines. I refer again to the example of the Concorde, which routinely crossed the Atlantic in afterburn. You cited the MiG-25s pursuing SR-71s; what power setting do you think those SR-71s were at? Full or near full afterburn. The problem with the MiG-25 and its Tumansky R-31 engines was specific to engine and airframe (the latter owing to speed). It wasn’t that they couldn’t sustain max afterburn (which they did for high-altitude intercept, which is what it was designed for (vs. the cancelled B-70 Valkyrie)); it was that at high mach numbers (2.8+; thus, MiG-25 pilots were forbidden to exceed 2.5) the engines tended to accelerate out of control. That’s what wrecked the engines.

Before I respond to that, I’ve discovered I made a mistake:

“FAST” is not “FEST”

FAST, is the Fleet Anti-terrorism Security Team. They’re Marines.

FEST on the other hand are wholly Department of State personnel. DoD has no say in their use, though it’s implied Secretary Panetta was in the meeting that ruled them out.

The following paragraph relates to FAST, and related military counter-terrorist units:

"Separately, following the meeting in the White House, Secretary Panetta (in consultation with General Ham, General Dempsey, and others) verbally authorized three specific actions. First, two Marine FAST platoons in Rota, Spain were ordered to prepare to deploy; one bound for Benghazi and one destined for Tripoli. Second, a special operations unit assigned to the European Command, known as a Commander’s In-Extremis Force (CIF), which was training in Croatia was ordered to move to a U.S. Naval Air Station in Sigonella, Italy and await further instructions. Third, a special operations unit in the United States was also dispatched to the region. 61 These orders were issued approximately two to four hours after the initial attack on the SMC. 62"

As to FEST, I don’t know where they were. The were stated to have been too far away to respond in time, but I don’t have a place on the map to put them.

I did find this in regards to their response time:

In the event of a terrorist incident, a Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST) and/or Consequence Management Support Team (CMST) could be deployed to assist the country team in coordinating the U.S. response… DOS will work with the National Security Council (NSC) to coordinate interagency deliberations to: 1) assess requests for U.S. assistance, 2) identify the specific support to be provided and the agencies that will provide that support, and 3) develop the initial guidance required for responding organizations. This process may take between 4 to 6 hours, but a decision to deploy the FEST could occur within 30 minutes of the event and it could be airborne within 4 hours. More time (i.e., up to a few additional hours) would probably be needed to deploy a CMST.

If we take that literally, this means the FEST teams wouldn’t have gotten to Benghazi before 4:00 A.M. The SEALS died one to two hours before that. Still, should they have been sent? I’ll freely admit I don’t know, but it does seem like it.

As to being “cut out of the loop”, Mark Thompson’s boss, Coordinator for Counterterrorism Ambassador Daniel Benjamin (who was in Germany at the time of the attack) had this to say:

It has been alleged that the State Department’s Counterterrorism Bureau was cut out of the discussion and decision-making in the aftermath of the Benghazi attacks. I ran the bureau then, and I can say now with certainty, as the former Coordinator for Counterterrorism, that this charge is simply untrue. Though I was out of the country on official travel at the time of the attack, I was in frequent contact with the Department. At no time did I feel that the Bureau was in any way being left out of deliberations that it should have been part of.

After the attack, the first question to arise that involved the CT Bureau was whether or not the Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST) should be deployed. This interagency team is designed to assist and advise the U.S. Chief of Mission in assessing crises and coordinating U.S. government crisis response activities. The question of deployment was posed early, and the Department decided against such a deployment. In my view, it was appropriate to pose the question, and the decision was also the correct one. There is nothing automatic about a FEST deployment, and in some circumstances, a deployment could well be counterproductive.

After Benghazi, such a deployment would have had little positive impact and might well have complicated the difficult situation of US personnel on the ground in Libya. If I had believed the decision that was taken to have been incorrect, I would personally have raised the question of the FEST again.

The foremost concerns for the Department immediately after Benghazi were to ensure that no further violence was carried out against Americans in Libya or elsewhere around the world. Those issues belonged above all to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security and the regional bureaus.

The Bureau was a central participant in the interagency discussion about the longer-term response to Benghazi. At no time was the Bureau sidelined or otherwise kept from carrying out its tasks.

So, that’s all I got. Unless you can find this:

SSCI Transcript, Member and Staff Interview of Gregory Hicks and Mark Thompson, June 12, 2013, pp. 32 and 38

^ This may tell us where the FEST teams were at, but I don’t know that for certain.

No, I’m saying this shows they’re willing to go against the Administration, ergo, they aren’t in fear for their jobs in telling the truth.

If you’re going to say they’re lying, you need evidence, which I don’t see you providing.

FEST are once again State Department assets, not DoD. None of the commanders mentioned here made one decision effecting their deployment or lack there-of.

FAST, which they did command, was too far away. They were sent, but by the time teams got in range of Libya, all Americans had already been evacuated to Tripoli, so they went there instead.

Fly overs by fighters weren’t an option because Tankers weren’t in the area to ferry them. As General Dempsey stated, it would have taken around 20 hours to make that happen, which is an even worse timeframe than FAST was looking at.

All in all? The State Department is one the responsible. They didn’t provide the security the Ambassador requested, they didn’t deploy all of their own Counter-terrorists assets, they were the ones that came up with the “it was a protest” story to cover their asses. They’re the guilty ones, so have at it.

the military officers who did not rescue the people at Benghazi on the night of sept 11, 2012, had no personal or professional investment whatsoever in the video fairy tale. they did have an investment in everyone–including themselves–believing that they could not have succeeded in rescuing the people they did not rescue.

It’s the same for Colonel Robert Marr, the NEADS battle commander on September 11th, 2001.

He oversaw the protection of North-Eastern Airspace in the United States. He couldn’t do anything either, and he mistakenly sent planes both South when there was nothing there, and out into the Atlantic when there was nothing there either, missing his chance to stop both Flight 77 and 93. Do you blame him? Or are you willing to admit there are times when things really are out of our hands?

Why don’t you just admit it, AS. You are just another Obama sycophant who can’t see your own hand in front of your face due to all the fog of BS. You even said, “Bush was more ‘hands-on’ than Obama.” What a pants-load THAT statement is. Democrats, by their very nature, are control-freaks. That’s why they keep passing one law after another designed to control every aspect of our lives “for” us. YOU may need some left-wing, bureaucratic moron telling YOU what you can eat, drink, use to light your house, flush your toilet, how much salt or sugar you should consume, or what sort of gas mileage you should get with your car, but almost no one else does.

Nope. I’ am not defending him. You can rip into his ass all you want, I don’t give a F***.

The State department was his and Hilary Clinton’s domain, and they have plenty to answer for.

The Military however is its own, not until the appoint of Chuck Schumer did we see it shift in any serious way from the Bush Administration. Obama had all that time practically let the department run on auto pilot. Hilary and Pannetta had to put balls to wall to get him involved and go through with the Bin Laden hunt. Even the Iraq removal itself was something Bush had planned.

Democrats, by their very nature, are control-freaks.

True, but you forget two things about this President in particular:

1. He doesn’t care about Foreign affairs until they start making him look bad.

2. That night, all he did was say “do whatever you think is necessary”, and then went straight to bed, so he could be well-rested for his Fundraiser in Chicago.

Now, I don’t think #2 speaks very well of the guy. I think it demonstrates just how utterly little he truly cares for American lives in general.

**He went to sleep, while our people were dying. **

That doesn’t say something to you?

For me, for that one act of willful dereliction, I will never forgive, and I will never forget. Even if Obama hadn’t been a Marxist-Socialist F*** up till now, even if he had been Reagan-lite in every other sense, he would have earned my contempt with this one night, where he acted like a self-absorbed sh*thead instead of the Commander-in-chief.

Really, go for it, I couldn’t care less about this man, this empty suit in dire need of being humbled.

The only the ones I care about are the ones in uniform. If you’re going after them, the people I call my family, you had better have evidence in hand… or I will spare no effort in breaking you.

“Breaking me?” If you think you CAN, then go for it. I spent 8 years of my life defending this country in uniform and saw first-hand how feckless some military people can be. “Body counts in Vietnam” were ALL made-up nonsense and that nonsense emanated from the MILITARY. The military general staff and their aides are ALL politicians, or they wouldn’t BE members of the General Staff (or their aides) and politicians LIE and obfuscate the truth. Exceptions to this are VERY rare–Schwartzkopff comes immediately to mind.

And we both know that the bulk of those decisions didn’t come from experienced commanders. They came from bureaucrats, the “whiz kids”, pretending they could run a war using Statistical analysis and game theory. Even your body count example were in reality apart of their greater, flawed method.

BS. They came from the GENERAL STAFF.

Who was taking orders from whom? The Micromanaging Bureaucrats, that’s who. Vietnam was the failure of top-down management, and RIA logic that thought wars were simply the prerogative of they who could leverage the best planning and technology, even if that planning was conceited, and the technology, oversold.

The guilt to General officers in the war, was going along with McNamara and LBJ’s lines while they were being interviewed by Congress. At the time, they were suffering a conflict of duty and conscience, the Commander-in-Chief was saying one thing, a thing they knew wasn’t true, so did they have the authority to disagree openly with their civilian overseers?

Eventually they decided they did, that their duty just as equally laid with Congress as much the President, but it took years for them to decide that.

A classmate of my Mother’s, General H.R. McMaster, wrote extensively on this in his book Dereliction of Duty.

[quote=“Alaska_Slim, post:50, topic:36825”]
Before I respond to that, I’ve discovered I made a mistake:

“FAST” is not “FEST”

FAST, is the Fleet Anti-terrorism Security Team. They’re Marines.

FEST on the other hand are wholly Department of State personnel. DoD has no say in their use, though it’s implied Secretary Panetta was in the meeting that ruled them out.

The following paragraph relates to FAST, and related military counter-terrorist units:

"Separately, following the meeting in the White House, Secretary Panetta (in consultation with General Ham, General Dempsey, and others) verbally authorized three specific actions. First, two Marine FAST platoons in Rota, Spain were ordered to prepare to deploy; one bound for Benghazi and one destined for Tripoli. Second, a special operations unit assigned to the European Command, known as a Commander’s In-Extremis Force (CIF), which was training in Croatia was ordered to move to a U.S. Naval Air Station in Sigonella, Italy and await further instructions. Third, a special operations unit in the United States was also dispatched to the region. 61 These orders were issued approximately two to four hours after the initial attack on the SMC. 62"

As to FEST, I don’t know where they were. The were stated to have been too far away to respond in time, but I don’t have a place on the map to put them.

I did find this in regards to their response time:

In the event of a terrorist incident, a Foreign Emergency Support Team (FEST) and/or Consequence Management Support Team (CMST) could be deployed to assist the country team in coordinating the U.S. response… DOS will work with the National Security Council (NSC) to coordinate interagency deliberations to: 1) assess requests for U.S. assistance, 2) identify the specific support to be provided and the agencies that will provide that support, and 3) develop the initial guidance required for responding organizations. This process may take between 4 to 6 hours, but a decision to deploy the FEST could occur within 30 minutes of the event and it could be airborne within 4 hours. More time (i.e., up to a few additional hours) would probably be needed to deploy a CMST.

If we take that literally, this means the FEST teams wouldn’t have gotten to Benghazi before 4:00 A.M. The SEALS died one to two hours before that. Still, should they have been sent? I’ll freely admit I don’t know, but it does seem like it.

As to being “cut out of the loop”, Mark Thompson’s boss, Coordinator for Counterterrorism Ambassador Daniel Benjamin (who was in Germany at the time of the attack) had this to say:

So, that’s all I got. Unless you can find this:

SSCI Transcript, Member and Staff Interview of Gregory Hicks and Mark Thompson, June 12, 2013, pp. 32 and 38

^ This may tell us where the FEST teams were at, but I don’t know that for certain.
[/quote] I will try to find out more about the FEST issue. But frankly, imo Benjamin’s words have the ring of a true b----kisser (his boss’s). and a-- saver (his own). Thompson came before the committee and spoke from his heart. he’s probably asking “you want fries with that?” right now. Benjamin probably got a bonus and a promotion. he’s probably asking, 'hey sweetie, you want to go to the Riviera or the Bahamas for our next vacation?" right now.

1 Like

You know what? I’m too ***-DAMNED FURIOUS to respond to this in any way that doesn’t earn me a shit-load of infractions anyway. (Insult deleted), those no load REMF’s decided (before or after the fact) that sucking up to the politicians was more important than protecting American lives on the ground. THAT’S HOW THESES THINGS WORK for general and field grade officers trying to make rank. It just so happens that the politicians in this case are the worst in GOD KNOWS WHEN. I’ll be DAMNED if I’ll sit and read your BS about “Not going was the right thing to do when lives were on the line”. I can tell for a fact that YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE. When the (crap) hits the fan you GO. Whether you can make a difference or not, YOU DO YOUR UTMOST. I will brook NO DEFENSE for men who sat on their hands and did NOTHING, because failure would look bad on a performance review.

I don’t give a FAT RAT’S (butt) who ‘ordered’ the military to stand down: it could be JESUS CHRIST for all I care. It is the military’s JOB (in case you haven’t noticed) to put themselves in harms way in highly uncertain circumstances. If they wanted a safe job and a clear career path, they should have been accountants or stock clerks.

You want to talk about “Hard Choices”? The title of Hillary’s book? REALLY? Are we not supposed to notice that bit of propaganda? NEWSFLASH: Hillary’s electoral fantasies (all they ever were, really) are as dead as Chris Stevens.

You keep right on beating the “nothing we could do” drum.* I* know it’s BS. You know it’s BS. Any American with* two brain cells to rub together* knows it’s BS.

And, no, that does not mean a conspiracy to get Chris Stevens, or anything else: it just means an administration too cowardly to act and a high command more interested in pleasing politicians than doing their jobs.

We’ll said. You just saved me a ton of infractions. I will see you in about 1 month from now when you are allowed to post freely again. Enjoy your time off and relax.

1 Like