Benghazi Suspects ID’d, But Administration Won’t Nab Them

Despite the fact that the Obama administration regularly strike at terrorists with lethal drone hits in Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia, the White House is reportedly not rounding up five suspects identified in the Benghazi attack because of a lack of evidence to try them in civilian court.
The Associated Press cites officials who said there is enough evidence to seize the men as enemy combatants and send them to Guantanamo Bay.

But apparently the Obama administration wants civilian trials for anyone involved in the Benghazi attack and has sent the FBI back to collect more evidence, which could be challenging in a more tumultuous Libya today.

[PJ Media](http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/05/21/benghazi-suspects-idd-but-administration-wont-nab-them-because-it-doesnt-want-to-send-them-to-gitmo/<br /><br /><br />A)

Ah yes those civilian trials. Such a success so far/sarcasm We still have not tried several terrorists.

GTMO?!!! Isn’t that the place that he promised to close?

I was unaware one actually needed evidence to lock a person in Guantanamo.

[quote=“Robert_Clay, post:3, topic:39552”]
I was unaware one actually needed evidence to lock a person in Guantanamo.
[/quote]You don’t need evidence to lock 'em County Jail, either. You can be held for suspicion of anything for 72 hrs. without filing any charges.
But that is of no consequence. Fact is, Obozo couldn’t pick his nose without Valerie Jarrett approval. In fact, he’d need her written instructions. I honestly believe she is way more instrumental in these scandals, than we are hearing.
But, Barry Soetoro is executive decisions challenged. IOW, the man has never even run a lemonade stand, and I’d be surprised if he ever had a paper route. He is way way over his head, and Jarrett has been shown to be his and Chewy’s primary counselor in all things, Obamama.

Has he ever even had a real job?

[quote=“Susanna, post:5, topic:39552”]
Has he ever even had a real job?
[/quote]Define “real”. Does community organizing count? I know he has never set foot in the private sector.

I don’t even know what community organizing consists of. I suppose it varies depending on the organizer?

[quote=“Susanna, post:7, topic:39552”]
I don’t even know what community organizing consists of. I suppose it varies depending on the organizer?

[/quote]Beats Me. Best I can figure, it means extorting businesses to comply with some liberal tenets.

Protection racket?..