Benghazi Victim’s Father Flips Script on Costello After She Badgers Him to Bash Trump

Priceless!:popc1:

*snip

Charles Woods is the father of U.S. Navy S.E.A.L., Tyrone Woods, who was killed during the Benghazi attack.

On CNN Newsroom, host Carol Costello repeatedly attempted to get Woods to ask Trump to “apologize” for his comments to the Khans, but instead of taking the bait, he turned the tables and called on someone else to apologize instead.

After Woods explained how Hillary Clinton outright lied to him, his family and to the public, blaming the attacks on a Youtube video, Costello responded by asking, “**What, sir, would you like Hillary Clinton **to say?”

Benghazi Victim

Is there a text transcript? I’m a dial-up cripple, and you’ve got my curiosity up…

Great!!!

I’m surprised the cable news outlets other than FOX News aren’t wearing “Hillary For President” cheerleader uniforms.

Even a competent candidate would have difficulty fighting through the haze created by so openly biased reporting. These “reporters” are nothing more than Democrat advocates.

To me Benghazi is a very complicated event & there’s a lot of blame & failings. Honestly I wish it were an easy matter to just point a finger & say that person dropped the ball but from what I’ve heard there were so many mistakes that it took a group effort to allow those people to be murdered.

1. Obama should have realized that those people were dangerous & that it was a dangerous area. Politically a mass of guards would have looked bad. I get that. So if that option in his view wasn’t available there should have been a rapid response team very close. My guess is that with Obama’s view that there’s no such thing as a terrorist that wasn’t even discussed.
  2. Two different arms of the government were involved (politicians & the military). My “guess” is that the military were told to supply guards but weren’t asked for any input on the dangers (after all there could be no danger because there aren’t terrorists). That was before the attack.
  3. Once the attack happened I’m sure that there was massive communication problems between the politicians & military. A GOOD military commander would have taken it on himself to get a response team in there fast. But one has to understand that doing something like that without orders has probably ended a lot more careers than it’s helped. My guess is that this was one of those cases where the right hand didn’t know what the left hand was doing. As in maybe the political side already had some response in place. They didn’t but from a military perspective that’s basic tactics.
    The rest, well we know what happened. As for Hillary & the lie. Well it had to be. She couldn’t come on TV & say how inept the presidents policy had been (not even admitting that there are terrorist). She may even have come up with that lie, but we all know who approved her to tell it.

At the link there is some of the exchange.

Taken one at a time:

1. Why did we even have an embassy in the hell hole of Benghazi? It was a lawless area of Libya. Embassy personnel are the responsibility of the Sec Of State - Clinton. Numerous requests to beef up security were sent from the ambassador to the State Dept. They were not acted upon.

2. The dangers were apparent to even a casual observer. Again, the embassy made that clear in their continual requests for additional security. The Joint Chiefs had to know how unstable Libya was after the overthrow of Gaddafi that we helped orchestrate. You are correct about one thing - right before the 2012 election Obama was busy peddling the story that the thugs/terrorists were on the run - so, beefing uo security would have shed light on his BS lie.

Poor communication? According to the Defense Secretary, once it became apparent the embassy was being attacked, he ordered all possible means be taken to come to the assistance of embassy personnel. That assistance never came. The military has the best communication channels in the world. It is inconceivable the order - IF it was ever given - didn’t get down-channel. Period.

We don’t yet have the full story on Benghazi.

1. Numerous requests to beef up security were sent from the ambassador to the State Dept. They were not acted upon.
    Good question. I wonder what kind of time frame passed between the requests & the attack? I don’t know.
  2. Again, the embassy made that clear in their continual requests for additional security. The Joint Chiefs had to know how unstable Libya was after the overthrow of Gaddafi that we helped orchestrate
    Again messages would have not gone to the military but to the SOS. As for what the JCOS knew, what does it matter? There was not (& still isn’t) a terrorist problem because there are no terrorist (according to Obama). That communication should have been passed on & acted upon, hell yes. But why wasn’t it, what was the excuse? It there were even the slightest chance that it could have been blamed on the military you can bet your life Hillary would have done it. She didn’t so it wasn’t the military’s fault. And as further proof those were U.S. MARINES that died there. You can also bet your life that if the marines had received the word to move they would have moved heaven & earth to rescue their brother marines.
    Poor communication? According to the Defense Secretary, once it became apparent the embassy was being attacked, he ordered all possible means be taken
    I’d like to know that time frame. When did know. What was the response time & how far away was the team that should have been sent. Also I heard that the CIA was there at the time but were told NOT TO RESPONED. I’d like to know more about that too.
    The whole think sounds like it was planned by a 9 year old.