Berkeley Mayor Is Member of Antifa Facebook Group that Organized Riots

Berkeley Mayor Is Member of Antifa Facebook Group that Organized Riots
by TOM CICCOTTA
21 Apr 2017

Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin is a member of the anti-fascist Facebook group, By Any Means Necessary, which orchestrated the riots that occurred ahead of a scheduled lecture by Milo Yiannopoulos.
Berkley Mayor Jesse Arreguin was revealed to be a member of the anti-fascist group, By Any Means Necessary (BAMN), on Facebook. BAMN orchestrated the violence that shut down a scheduled lecture at UC Berkeley featuring Milo Yiannopoulos in early 2017. …

Gee, I wonder how much this had to do with BPD letting the Prog-thug rioters do pretty much what they wanted. Well … to be honest … I don’t really wonder.

Anarchy is running wild in our streets…just wait till the next Dim take the WH and you BETTER own a gun before that happens…

Commie terrorist is also a College Professor is what the headline should be.

You’re referring to that Diablo Valley College prof who was supposedly outed as one of the rioters? (ETA “supposedly”)

Last evening Rabbi Daniel Lapin spoke at another JC, Cañada College. Or tried to. There was no riot, but thugs shouted him down. A YAF leader called in to KSFO’s morning drive show. He had been there, and spoke with police officers who were on hand. They directed him to the adminicrat who was in charge of security, and he was informed that it was college policy to let thug-groups “speak” (my choice of words, of course).

The thugs have “graduated” from trying to shut down more extreme conservative speakers like Ann Coulter to trying to shout and shut down all conservative speakers. I take no joy in saying this, but these thugs will continue to escalate their thuggery until they are crushed. It will be less messy if city and college PDs do it immediately and decisively, but I have zero confidence that will happen. Governor Reagan had the political courage to call in the California National Guard; Governor Moonbeam and whoever succeeds him in 2019 are more likely to join with the thugs.