Biden denied Holy Communion

It seems Mr. Biden is upset. Poor baby. He was denied Holy Communion at a Catholic Church in a southern state. FINALLY!!! The Church is finally awakening to this evil man. He says that he’s a “practicing” Catholic. Yeah, right. Ah, Mr. Catholic Biden, the Church’s teachings are NOT multiple choice. If you are pro-abortion, you are NOT Catholic or even Christian. Read on:

1 Like

Nice to hear there is still some integrity in South Carolina!

1 Like

Not strictly true. There have been abortion workers who got saved, but their conviction about abortion didn’t come until later.

1 Like

Absolutely, FC. Of course, any abortion mill worker who’s changed to pro-life and left their jobs in abortion mills certainly is certainly Christian. However, according to Catholic teaching, one may not even drive a woman to an abortion mill or pay for an abortion without incurring informal excommunication. The priest who refused Biden Holy Communion was doing exactly what Catholic priests are supposed to be doing in a case of public scandal. He cannot proclaim his faithfulness to the Catholic Church while thumbing his nose at one of the Church’s teachings.

1 Like

…one of the Church’s most IMPORTANT teachings, in fact.

1 Like

My point, though, was that some of those abortion workers got saved first, then got out of the abortion industry later when the Holy Spirit convicted them.

And that is why it is hated so much by liberal feminists and gay people.

1 Like

Ok. I didn’t understand FC. Thanks for the clarification. I agree with you.

1 Like