Biden: No Ordinary American Cares About Their Constitutional Rights ...

Biden: No Ordinary American Cares About Their Constitutional Rights, Facebook Questions are Plants
Breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV
2013/02/21

Thursdays February 21, 2013 Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. speaking at a forum at Western Connecticut State University in Danbury.

Just not the brightest bulb in the knife drawer.

Crud. Videos not dial-up-friendly…

What scares me is not the fact that Obama/Biden got reelected.
The frightening issue is that the American Populace does not see the deliberate
financial ruining of the nation. The direct violation of the law and the constitution
would not be tolerated by the hypocritical left if there was a republican in office.

Bummer. The vid froze about half-way through - just after Biden telling people that the Facebook complaints that gun restrictions will deny law-abiding citizens their Second Amendment rights aren’t true.
The morons in the audience clapped.

So maybe it is true that ordinary American citizens don’t care about their Constitutional rights.
At least not the ones in Danbury, CT. (Where I grew up, btw.)

Was he complaining that the average American doesn’t care? Or was he stating the average American doesn’t care?

The video supplies about a minute of context, which makes clear that VP Biden is claiming that people who express such a concern are an organized opposition, not “real” people with “real” concerns.

Oh. And it’s, "No ordinary American cares about HIS Constitutional rights."
OR, one could say, “No ordinary American cares about HIS OR HER rights.”

But, for the love of pete with people PLEASE quite putting a plural pronoun with a singular subject in some modern-day idiotic attempt to be politically correct?!

How’d I get in the mix, 2c?

Seriously, VP Biden was just dismissing anyone who dares disagree with Obama’s and his agenda. That’s fine, but he should try to keep his foot out of his mouth while doing so. And Biden has bite marks from his own teeth up to and above his knees!

Seems to me that Biden talking without his foot in his mouth is an oxymoron…

That wasn’t directed at you. It was directed at Biden.

Seriously, VP Biden was just dismissing anyone who dares disagree with Obama’s and his agenda. That’s fine, but he should try to keep his foot out of his mouth while doing so. And Biden has bite marks from his own teeth up to and above his knees!

He’s quite the character, isn’t he? There’s no explaining the guy.

That wasn’t directed at you. It was directed at Biden.

:banana:

It just makes me sick that the rest of the world sees him and the others in power as a representation of me. Its absolutely embarrassing.