Bill O’Reilly explains his Trump tour

Bill O’Reilly explains his Trump tour

“So I thought, ‘how can I right this wrong?’ I think the American people are stronger when they know the information, when they know what happened. So I said, ‘I’ve got to convince Trump to go out on a history tour with me.’ It wasn’t an easy pitch,” Mr. O’Reilly said, revealing that he journeyed to Mar-a-Lago, Mr. Trump’s Florida home, to present his idea.
“I’ve known Trump for 30 years, and I wrote a pretty good book called the ‘United States of Trump,’ which explained exactly how he got elected. But the book stopped there,” he continued.
“So I said, ‘You know Mr. President, if you want to run again or be a political titan going forward, you really have to get facts about your administration on the record. There’s nobody better than me to do it, because I am a pretty tough interviewer. And if you come with me, it’s not going to be a rally,’” Mr. O’Reilly explained.

“It took him two months, but he signed a contract to do four interviews. And if they do well and he doesn’t punch me in the mouth — which is a possibility and that would be worth the price of the ticket — we’ll do more,” he concluded.
Mr. Harrison conducted the interview on June 11 and released it to PodCastOne.com, a digital network. Mr. O’Reilly, meanwhile, can be heard on the “O’Reilly Update,” a daily national radio feature syndicated by Key Networks.