Bill O’Reilly Loses Custody Of His Children After Allegedly Choking His Wife

Fox News host Bill O’Reilly has lost custody of his two teenage children after they reportedly said they would prefer to live with their mother following an alleged domestic violence incident, according to court documents.

As reported by Gawker, Mr O’Reilly’s two children, 13 and 17, will live full time with his ex-wife Maureen McPhilmy.

The decision taken by a Nassau County Supreme Court justice last year that the children should live with their mother was appealed by the news host to delay its enforcement.

Fox News host Bill O

Now I stopped watching years ago and now it seems he is losing it. I remember a few years ago he was brought up on charges of harassing a female employee.

The turning point for me was OReilly started kissing up to obama.

I didn’t even know he was divorced, but THIS…

Mr O’Reilly was accused of sexual harassment in 2004 by former Fox News producer Andrea Mackris - he allegedly bragged about attending a sex show in Thailand and insisted that she masturbate over the phone with a vibrator. Mr O’Reilly reached an out-of-court settlement with Ms Mackris.

…AFTER repeatedly stating that he was going to fight those charges to the bitter end, as they were…wait for it…“entirely false,” (he likes that phrase), and then settled out of court.
…is when he lost most of any respect I may have ever had for him.
The guy always did strike me as having a smarmy side, but, not knowing the facts of the case, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Even when he did settle, I was still questioning the veracity of the woman’s claim, thinking perhaps Murdock had told him to settle due to the case having a negative reflection on FOXNews.

FWIW, I’ve since concluded that the woman’s allegations are highly likely to be true.

Another fwiw: I can see O’Reilly being controlling to the point of becoming violent. The anger is there.