"Binders Full of Women" Spreads Across the Internet:

Who knew that after the debate, Romney’s “Binders Full of Women,” remark would grab national attention as he tried to appeal to women voters. It looks like he grabbed their attention. Will the internet meme and now Amazon Reviews work to Romney’s advantage?

Amazon customers review “Binders full of Women” - Salon.com

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Avery Durable View Binder with 2 Inch EZ-Turn Ring, White, 1 Binder (17032)

Have my PhD in Trolling I can tell you the meme will not work in his favor at all. it is the very nature of meme trolls to make their subject appear foolish or paint them in a negative picture.

This is great for Romney, the Demoncrat’s are so unfamiliar with business in the real world they have never heard of assembling binders with potential qualified employees, potential customers, potential vendors and potential investors/lenders.

If Romney was smart he would run with this, just use the Liberals complete lack of understanding about how things get organized and done in the real world to conclude “this is why they cannot do anything to help the economy, they just have no idea how anything real works”.

This works to Romney’s advantage. It exposes the childishness of the left. After the first debate the best they could come up with was Big Bird. “Binders full of women” is an even more pathetic attempt at attacking Romney. The nation is facing very real and serious problems and this is the best the left can come up with? Apparently their target audience is teenage boys.

Let the children play. The adults will be going to the polls in November. Short of a complete collapse by the Romney campaign, he will be our next president.

The whole thing is a play on his position on women, such as the comment that employers will want employees so bad that employers will want to employ women, etc. He tries to come off as supportive of women, but his language on the topic needs work. He didn’t even really answer the question of employment inequality. He just gave an anecdote.

EDIT: The quote: “We’re going to have to have employers in the new economy, in the economy I’m going to bring to play, that are going to be so anxious to get good workers they’re going to be anxious to hire women.”

In my professional troll opinion I don’t think it will hurt him. Not many meme-fags vote or leave their house.

This is true.

Democrats DO understand how things work. You go to the store to get your groceries. When you flush the toilet the waste disappears. When you hit a light switch the light comes on. If you’re super nice to criminals they suddenly realize the error of their ways and reform. Our government can pay for everything because they have unlimited money. :smiley: