Birth Certificate?

On Monday night’s edition of “Hardball,” host Chris Matthews talked about putting the birth certificate controversy surrounding President Obama to rest.

“Why has the president himself not demanded they put out the original documents?” Matthews wonders.

“If it exists, why not put it out?” Chris Matthews asks.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Chris Matthews: Why Doesn’t Obama Just Release The Birth Certificate?

I honestly can not remember a politician before John Kerry who went to so much trouble to hide their records.

From what I have read Obama has spent millions fighting the revelation of his records. Hopefully in the future we will be able to see if Obama stands up to what he claims his past is.

And that is the point, Sam. I don’t know where Obama was born. I do not care. But I do care what he wrote in his college Thesis. He’s hiding something. Count on it.

Well, embracing the Constitution of the United States of America as I do, I sure as heck care where he was born.
However, when I saw O’Reilly put up two different newspaper announcements from two separate newspapers announcing Obama’s birth, I realized it’d take quite the conspiracy to fake the news that many years ago.

• Don’t quote me on this, but IIRC, it stated the hospital in which he was born.

But that doesn’t answer the question of why the nimrod won’t produce a birth certificate. He IS immature enough to get his jollies off silly little game playing. Then again, being born in Hawaii doesn’t necessarily make one a citizen.

Which isn’t to say you don’t have a point, Tiny. I never thought that any president could have MORE to hide than Clinton, but that man does. And when it comes to lying, he even BEATS Clinton’s, “Yeah, I smoked dope, but I didn’t inhale.”

[quote=“2cent, post:3, topic:28722”]
Well, embracing the Constitution of the United States of America as I do, I sure as heck care where he was born.
However, when I saw O’Reilly put up two different newspaper announcements from two separate newspapers announcing Obama’s birth, I realized it’d take quite the conspiracy to fake the news that many years ago.

• Don’t quote me on this, but IIRC, it stated the hospital in which he was born.

But that doesn’t answer the question of why the nimrod won’t produce a birth certificate. He IS immature enough to get his jollies off silly little game playing. Then again, being born in Hawaii doesn’t necessarily make one a citizen.

Which isn’t to say you don’t have a point, Tiny. I never thought that any president could have MORE to hide than Clinton, but that man does. And when it comes to lying, he even BEATS Clinton’s, “Yeah, I smoked dope, but I didn’t inhale.”
[/quote]From what I read back then one could get a certificate of live birth which did not mean one was born where one got the certificate.

I have my certificate of birth from the hospital. I believe the whole point is why has he spent so much money to hide his past?

When John Kerry was running he did not want to reveal his past as well.

I have to question how someone gets to be president who hates America without help.

If the media had spent as much time investigating Obama like they have Palin, the answers would have been clear.

Any one else notice that just when this “controversy” settles down, some lib reporter brings it back to life? It’s a distraction folks. “Pay no attention to the recess appointments and what my departments are doing, look over here!”

I was thinking the same thing.

“Why has the president himself not demanded they put out the original documents?” Matthews wonders.

“If it exists, why not put it out?” Chris Matthews asks.

Gee, Matthews has stumbled into saying what many non-conspiracy-theory-minded conservatives - myself included - have been saying for 2 or 3 years. Sen. McCain’s eligibility was challenged in early 2008, and he put all the relevant cards on the table; when Pres. Obama was challenged, he stonewalled. I don’t think he was ineligible, but 2-3 years of stonewalling sure creates/reinforces that impression.

But that doesn’t answer the question of why the nimrod won’t produce a birth certificate. ** He IS immature enough to get his jollies off silly little game playing.**

Bingo!

Oh, and that’s President Nimrod!

[quote=“PeteS_in_CA, post:7, topic:28722”]
when Pres. Obama was challenged, he stonewalled. I don’t think he was ineligible, but 2-3 years of stonewalling sure creates/reinforces that impression.
[/quote]:yeahthat:I am not a birther but I see this as a problem. Obama came in saying his administration would be transparent and immediately shut avenues of inquiry.

[QUOTE=2cent;419245]

**The address listed is 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, and was the residence of Orland Scott Lefforge, a Professor at UH at Manoa, Dept. of Speech. Later, he became an assistant to Sen. Daniel Inouye in 1967. After that he wrote a paper about “In service Training as an Instrument of Change” (1971). He was also an administrator in the UH Community College office, and a member of the Osher Institute. He died July 4, 2007 at the age of 91. His wife/companion Thelma Jones Lefforge Young died June 12, 2008. **

Well, actually,it does make him a citizen, just not the “natural born citizen” required to be President.

Which isn’t to say you don’t have a point, Tiny. I never thought that any president could have MORE to hide than Clinton, but that man does. And when it comes to lying, he even BEATS Clinton’s, "Yeah, I smoked dope, but I didn’t inhale.
He’s as transparent as MUD.

Oh, how derelict of me!
P…P…P…Pr…Pre…
Sorry, no can do.

[quote=“Tiny1, post:9, topic:28722”]

Thanks. I’d completely forgotten about that home address business. Still, I didn’t know all of that. Very interesting.

Well, actually,it does make him a citizen, just not the “natural born citizen” required to be President.

Oopsie. (I really am slipping. lol)

Racist!
:biggrin:

Take a look. Most of this is from Free Republic.
In 1961 the Dunhams lived on Kamehameha Avenue, while Obama Sr. lived on 11th Avenue. The Lefforge family, including their 3 children under the age of seven were residing at the luxury home listed on Obama’s newly found birth announcement — 6085 Kalanianaole Highway. Unfortunately, they should have put more time into researching a safer and more practical address. Whomever suggests that CIA is behind this has got to be joking. No one at the agency would have been so stupid as to have chosen an address that is easily traced to a family occuping the home. Nor would they have selected a property **grossly beyond the means of the supposed occupants. **
According to Baro’s affidavit, Beatrice Arakaki affirmed she was a neighbor of the address listed. She has lived at her current residence of 6075 Kalanianaole Highway from before 1961 to the present. Arakaki told Baro’s investigators she had no recollection of Obama being born or of the family living next door having a black child born to a white mother. Baro’s investigators were unable to locate any current or past resident of Kalanianaole Highway who could recall Obama or his family living at the address listed in the Sunday Advertiser announcement. The Obamas never lived together as man and wife, and they never lived with the Lafforges,so the announcement is likely a fake.
Kinda funny that Obama’s Hawaiian school file for kindergarten has gone missing!

[QUOTE=2cent;419358][QUOTE=Tiny1;419355]

Thanks. I’d completely forgotten about that home address business. Still, I didn’t know all of that. Very interesting.

I have more. I’ll keep posting as need and time permit.

Oopsie. (I really am slipping. lol)

I understand. I have Some Timers Disease. Lose my memory, but only “sometimes”.

Racist!
:biggrin:
Thanks,I resemble that remark.:howler:

the goverment of hawaii can’t find the '‘long form’'birth cert as of today,so says the new governer

[quote=“Tiny1, post:9, topic:28722”]

[QUOTE=2cent;419245]

**The address listed is 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, and was the residence of Orland Scott Lefforge, a Professor at UH at Manoa, Dept. of Speech. Later, he became an assistant to Sen. Daniel Inouye in 1967. After that he wrote a paper about “In service Training as an Instrument of Change” (1971). He was also an administrator in the UH Community College office, and a member of the Osher Institute. He died July 4, 2007 at the age of 91. His wife/companion Thelma Jones Lefforge Young died June 12, 2008. **
[/quote]I was reading an article just the other day about free of information requests and how this administration holds them up so affected legislators can see who is asking for them. That way those people can target these people who ask for the information.

I am more interested in his college transcripts and papers he is hiding, I have yet to understand the obsession with this.

Likewise. He’s hiding something.

[quote=“Susanna, post:17, topic:28722”]
Likewise. He’s hiding something.
[/quote]More than likely the college papers are filled with more of his anti-America rhetoric and his love for dictators and Marxism

I honestly think that his records tell of something more than HIS past.

I’m wondering if he ever even attended Harvard. He doesn’t seem to have the brains for it.