The Teleprompter took the classes for him.
Top 10 places for the Hawaiian Governor to look for that Birth Certificate.
Top 10 places Hawaiian governor should look for Obama’s birth certificate
January 21, 2011 · 13 comments
Hawaii’s new Democrat Governor Neil Abercrombie promised to find President Barack Obama’s birth certificate so that we, as a nation, could put to rest, once and for all, rumors that that he is not a U.S. citizen and therefore, fit – and “fit,” to be sure, is to be taken very loosely in any case – to serve as the Commander in Chief.
Keep looking, Governor Abercrombie. It must be around there somewhere.
But now comes the shocking – totally shocking – news that Governor has been unable to locate that pesky original birth certificate.
Wherever could it be?
There has to be a logical explanation, right?
Well, IHateTheMedia.com to the rescue.
We’re offering Governor Abercrombie the top ten places he should look for the document.
10. It might be under the unicorn feeder, not too far from the magic money printing press that Ben Bernanke uses.
9. The certificate may have been sacrificed to the volcano gods to ensure good luck. After two years of the Obama administration, it obviously didn’t work.
8. Check under Obama’s copy of the Koran signed by Ayatollah Khomeini. The one that reads: “To Barry. Good luck on the whole Manchurian thing. Kho-money.”
7. Perhaps it’s under a stack of promises to close Gitmo.
6. May be tucked in the pages of well-annotated Community Organizing for Dummies book.
5. Have you looked in George Soros’ command bunker? Check under those stacks of Chinese yuan and the deed to Obama’s soul.
4. May have accidentally passed it out as a syllabus during short stint as Harvard lecturer.
3. Pawned for crack in 90s.
2. Hillary Clinton may have it tucked in her jock strap.
If he’s not a naturally born citizen of the U.S., then he isn’t President, and, in turn, his college thesis next to irrelevant.