'black olives matter'

Paisano’s Italian restaurant was accused of making a joke in poor taste against the“Black Lives Matter”protest when it shared the “Black Olives Matter Try Our Tapenade” slogan out the front of its Alburquerque, New Mexico, premises.

Now there is a slogan that means something and I love them in my salad.

Honestly I see what they were trying to say when they came up with the BLM slogan. I have no problem with it. On the other hand if I were to suggest that we use the slogan White lives matter I would be labeled a racist so fast that my head would spin. I get really tired of the current double standard.

I was buying a new car for my wife yesterday. And they had a couple to chose from, one had raised white letters the other black walls. So the sales guy asked which I preferred and I told him Black Tires Matter…

did you really? I love it.

Now that’s just funny.
On the subject of black tires. Back when I was a broke kid I was buying a car. They tried to charge me extra for whitewalls. I told them to replace the whitewalls on them will blackwall tires. They ended up giving we the whitewalls because it was cheaper than doing all the work to make them blackwalls.

LOL, YES I did say that and whole office busted out laughing…

We really should be using Black …fill in the blank… matter as an alinsky tactic against the left. Ridicule. Not only will it infuriate them, it delights us.

[quote=“17Oaks, post:3, topic:49111”]
I was buying a new car for my wife yesterday. And they had a couple to chose from, one had raised white letters the other black walls. So the sales guy asked which I preferred and I told him Black Tires Matter…
[/quote]:coffee_spray: