Black Religious Leaders: Gun Control Is All About Controlling People

On September 28, 1868, a mob of Democrats massacred nearly 300 African-American Republicans in Opelousas, Louisiana. The savagery began when racist Democrats attacked a newspaper editor, a white Republican and schoolteacher for ex-slaves. Several African-Americans rushed to the assistance of their friend, and in response, Democrats went on a “Negro hunt,” killing every African-American (all of whom were Republicans) in the area they could find. (Via Grand Old Partisan)
The NRA actually helped blacks defend themselves from violent KKK Democrats in the south, not the other way around.
So it is refreshing that there are a few black leaders today who still understand the correlation and history between gun control and people control.

I am not sure how much validity there is to this because from the looks of it a lot of gun related things are black crime on others.

The usual response from the left whenever anyone brings up the Democrat’s racist past is that all of those racists switched to the Republican party in the 70’s. I do not agree with that argument nor do I believe it has much validity.

I found the following article to be very enlightening on the subject of violence:
America Doesn’t Have a Gun Problem, It Has a Gang Problem