Bloomberg Goes Ballistic after being Refused Second Slice of Pizza.

Bloomberg Refused Second Slice of Pizza at Local Restaurant May. 02, 2013 Tweet New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg was denied a second slice of pizza today at an Italian eatery in Brooklyn. The owners of Collegno’s Pizzeria say they refused to serve him more than one piece to protest Bloomberg’s proposed soda ban,which would limit the portions of soda sold in the city. Bloomberg was having an informal working lunch with city comptroller John Liu at the time and was enraged by the embarrassing prohibition. The owners would not relent, however, and the pair were forced to decamp to another restaurant to finish their meal. Witnesses say the situation unfolded when as the two were looking over budget documents, they realized they needed more food than originally ordered. “Hey, could I get another pepperoni over here?” Bloomberg asked owner Antonio Benito. “I’m sorry sir,” he replied, “we can’t do that. You’ve reached your personal slice limit.” Stop and Tisk Mayor Bloomberg, not accustomed to being challenged, assumed that the owner was joking. “OK, that’s funny,” he remarked, “because of the soda thing … No come on. I’m not kidding. I haven’t eaten all morning, just send over another pepperoni.” “I’m sorry sir. We’re serious,” Benito insisted. "We’ve decided that eating more than one piece isn’t healthy for you, and so we’re forbidding you from doing it."
WARNING: Excessive profanity - out of Bloomberg. http://dailycurrant.com/2013/05/02/bloomberg-refused-second-slice-of-pizza-at-local-restaurant/I hope this gets splashed across every major paper, radio, and t.v. show in the US; especially New York just so people can get another look at what a disgusting pig this man is, ORDERING a business owner “back to his kitchen”, literally, like he was Bloomberg’s personal servant, or something.STILL - Major kudos and standing OVATION for te owncer of Collegno’s Piizzeria!!!:appl:

The story’s a fake, 2cent:

linky

Care to do the decent thing and take back your nasty remarks?

I since learned that, and haven’t got back to to apologize for posting an article that wasn’t true.
My bad.

Take back my "nasty remarks? Considering at the time that I thought it to be true, why would I?

Okay everybody, I APOLOGIZE FOR FALLING FOR THIS.

I don’t care what you do, 2cent. If it were me, and I called the Mayor of New York (or anyone, for that matter) a “disgusting pig” in a public forum on the basis of his behavior cited in a phony news article, I’d be more than willing to apologize. Because I think that would be the decent thing to do. But if you define decency differently, so be it. I’ve been routinely labelled an evil baby killer, and had my faith denied and scorned, by some of the good Christians here, so I know exactly how the drill goes.

Mayor Bloomberg is a disgusting pig for his hypocritical, elitist attitude. Mayor Bloomberg is a disgusting pig for his stance that the people have no right to personnel protection while he runs around with armed guards. Mayor Bloomberg is a disgusting pig for taking away soda and salt from a free people. Mayor Bloomberg is a disgusting pig for his sexist attitude.

Cord quotes allegations from sexual harassment suits filed against Bloomberg in the 1990s, in one of which Bloomberg admitted to saying “I’d do her” in relation to an employee. He’s also accused of directing sex-themed insults at female employees, including “What, is the guy dumb and blind? What the hell is he marrying you for?”

Mayor Bloomberg deserves criticism for the soda ban, even if the story is fake.

(Though honestly, 16oz of soda is way too much.)

Do you live in NYC? My son does. What Mayor Bloomberg has done to help bring the crime rate down in NYC is nothing short of phenomenal, especially as compared to the crime rates in cities like Chicago and Philadelphia. Damn right I support Mayor Bloomberg, notwithstanding his nannyism when it comes to public health issues.

Look, I know the drill - social conservatives are better people than me, better Christians than me, and exude humility from every pore. They never apologize for anything, because, well, they’re good with God and everyone else is dirt. So they’re entitled to call others disgusting pigs, and evil baby killers, and every other obnoxious, unfair insult under the sun. After all, they’re going to heaven, and I (and Mayor Bloomberg) are going to hell.

What does his stance on crime have to do with his soda ban?

[quote=“Jazzhead, post:7, topic:39305”]
Do you live in NYC? My son does. What Mayor Bloomberg has done to help bring the crime rate down in NYC is nothing short of phenomenal, especially as compared to the crime rates in cities like Chicago and Philadelphia. Damn right I support Mayor Bloomberg, notwithstanding his nannyism when it comes to public health issues.

:coffee_spray:Look, I know the drill - social conservatives are better people than me, better Christians than me, and exude humility from every pore. They never apologize for anything, because, well, they’re good with God and everyone else is dirt. So they’re entitled to call others disgusting pigs, and evil baby killers, and every other obnoxious, unfair insult under the sun. After all, they’re going to heaven, and I (and Mayor Bloomberg) are going to hell.
[/quote]:crybaby::angry26::crybaby:

He’s a disgusting pig despite the fake story… thinks he has the right to bludgeon others into living the way HE thinks we should. One of the worst people in the country in politics in my view.
Oh…and Rudy brought down crime too…without stop & frisk…and yeah…I do know NYC well.

He is a disgusting pig pizza story or no pizza story. Him being denied pizza was not why 2cent called him a nasty pig. He is a nasty pig because from his emerald tower in NYC, he has presided over the outrageous increase in an already rediculously corrupt city of corruption. He has implemented policies that violate pretty much every Amendment in the Constitution from Stop and Frisk Laws, to bans on Soda, to attempts to outlaw guns by funding campaigns around the country with NYC Tax Money. THAT’S WHY HE’S A DISGUSTING PIG! Him being denied pizza was humorous and now learned to be untrue. Still doesn’t change the fact he’s one of the worst things that ever happened to America in regards to politicians and protecting rights and freedoms.

Copied from Tiny’s quote:

[QUOTE=Jazzhead]Look, I know the drill - social conservatives are better people than me, better Christians than me, and exude humility from every pore. They never apologize for anything, because, well, they’re good with God and everyone else is dirt. So they’re entitled to call others disgusting pigs, and evil baby killers, and every other obnoxious, unfair insult under the sun. After all, they’re going to heaven, and I (and Mayor Bloomberg) are going to hell.[/QUOTE]
Hi, Pot. We’re the Kettle family…

[quote=“Jazzhead, post:4, topic:39305”]
I don’t care what you do, 2cent. If it were me, and I called the Mayor of New York (or anyone, for that matter) a “disgusting pig” in a public forum on the basis of his behavior cited in a phony news article, I’d be more than willing to apologize. Because I think that would be the decent thing to do. But if you define decency differently, so be it. I’ve been routinely labelled an evil baby killer, and had my faith denied and scorned, by some of the good Christians here, so I know exactly how the drill goes.
[/quote] Look. I don’t know what got you all jazzed at me, but I don’t recall ever peeing in your Cheerios, so I’ll thank you to stay out of mine.JFRT, The reason I’m not apologizing for calling him a ‘disgusting pig’ is because I’m not sorry. Yes even though he may not have pulled this particular stunt, he’s done more than enough to deserve it.Have a nice day.

If I am ever in that area, I will give this restaurant as much business as I possibly can!

Grow up!

He’s a disgusting pig and people seek their own level! how’s that?

Bloomberg didn’t bring any crime down. Maybe the police department did, but Bloomberg??? He is a mayor and that is all. As for being a pig, Bloomberg has decided that his billions in his personal wealth allows him to make all the cultural decisions for all the people in NYC. He is the Grand Nanny. He WILL control your diet. he will control your habits, After all he is boss. Remember ‘V’. “WE WILL SHOW THEM WHAT"S GOOD FOR THEM< WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT”!

Let’s not forget that hizzonor is worth $26 BILLION dollars. Yep… But yet he (like so many liberals) see fit to dictate to the rest of the masses what they should be permitted to purchase, eat, think, and do. This narcissist went so far as to tell hospitals to lock up baby formula because in HIS opinion, babies should be breast fed. The guy is a narcissistic blowhard like so many of his party buddies.

According to people on this board I’m a liberal and I honestly don’t give a damn what anyone does and I know a lot of liberals who would say the same, soo maybe you’re wrong on this. It could be possible that Bloomberg is just a jerk who is a democrat and not representative of all liberals.

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if Bloomberg doesn’t get re-elected on the basis of the soda pop ban? Anybody know when he’s up for re-election?