BobJam - Reported CSS Issue

@WIJG/Zedd,

There seems to be a style sheet/javascript/jQuery code modification that was just made that screwed up the dotted line highlight on links that indicates the last visited.

Let me 'splain.

Here is a screenshot of links on RO:

Lemme’ expand on something here. The red color for visited links is my own doing in my userContent.css file (FF 29.0):

a:visited {
  color: red !important;
}

That’s NOT what I’m talking about.

I’m talking about the dotted line highlight (style sheet “outline style property” for LAST visited link):

And here it is again for a Google page:

RO used to show me what the last visited link was with that dotted line highlight. This was useful for me in keeping track of my sequence, so it wasn’t just a cosmetic thing to me.

It’s been a long time since I messed around with the userContent.css file, but I suppose if I refreshed my memory some, I could get the desired marking.

But since you guys are much more experienced than I am and are in the middle of making some code modifications, I thought maybe it would be something you could fix easily, rather than me struggling through some userContent.css coding.

Your call . . . let me know, and if I have to I’ll muddle through it with my own modifications anyway.

No big deal, but as I said, I used the marking to track sequence.

Made this into a thread so I don’t overlook it.

Can you confirm it’s working?

[quote=“WhoIsJohnGalt, post:2, topic:43836”]
Made this into a thread so I don’t overlook it.

Can you confirm it’s working?
[/quote]You mean does this show up on my subscribed list? Yes.

If you mean you’ve tweaked the style sheet for the web page and you’re asking if I now have a dotted line outline attribute on my subscribe list . . . NO: