Apparently the bomb was in a trash can.

12 confirmed dead(according to Hannity on the radio). Sad day in America

WTF?

A sick ****.

[quote=“Steal_This_Dude, post:5, topic:39090”]
A sick ****.
[/quote] “Why, thank you for favoring us with that pearl of wisdom.” :howler:
That’s a NWN emote quote.

I meant along the lines of “White Supremecists, Al Queda, Angry Mexican Drug Lords” or something. Sick so an so is a given.
I’m not trying to make light of this either, even though it is up in the North East. My heart goes out to those families, and the people who were injured.

It probably is a lunatic, as I don’t see what political importance this place would have had. Or it might have been personal, and directed at a certain individual or individuals. Of course, we have no idea yet.

Really? Boston is a HUGE symbol of American freedom and independence.

Police Commissioner just said a third “event” at the JFK library.

Cameras caught a guy with a couple of backpacks walking up to trashcans. Hopefully they"ll catch him soon.

PJMedia has a blog post that is being updated as news comes in: The PJ Tatler » Horror: Explosions, Injuries at the Boston Marathon (Update: Boston Police Deny that Any ‘Person of Interest’ Is In Custody). CNN’s Wolf Blitzer has apparently already speculated that the perp(s) are part of an anti-tax group. I know what today’s date is, but why such people would bomb Boston and an athletic event rather than an IRS office or some government building in DC makes no sense to me. But it’s CNN and Wolfie, so making sense isn’t necessarily their/his purpose.

I just got done reading an article from the new york post, they have a Saudi National under arrest.

Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital - NYPOST.com

They said on the radio that it turned out to be an unrelated fire.

NPR released a photo a while ago of a runner whose legs were blown off.

Right-wing militants. They are the ones who historically attack America in the month of April. And the right-wing hate for America has been ratcheted up tenfold since Newtown.

Insane!

How tragic.
April 15th.

[quote=“Unregistered, post:15, topic:39090”]
Right-wing militants. They are the ones who historically attack America in the month of April. And the right-wing hate for America has been ratcheted up tenfold since Newtown.
[/quote]You need to take your meds

“Historically” speaking Liberals are Terrorist’s in every month. This was “Patriots Day” and there is nothing a Liberal hates more than an American Patriot, this is the point that makes them comrades with the Islamo-Fascist’s around the world.

See how that is done? I can use the same tactic to condemn your despicable brethren plus there is at least a chance that my pure speculation will end up being valid.

What the Hell is a “guest” doing dropping their Nazi propaganda into an RO thread anyway, I thought only Leftist’s news sites allowed anonymous jerks to pollute their pages.

I must have missed some changes around here, if I cut loose on this piece of human debris is it okay since they are not an “RO Member”?

May the Lord comfort the victims in Boston and may the Ancient Deceiver give his reward to the scum that use events like this to prop up their indefensible, failed and evil political agendas.

LOL! That’s what happens when you get a public school education!!! :banghead: