Born in the usa?

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.
Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president’s chances of re-election in 2012.

Snip:

Obama’s grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, could have made an in-person report of a Hawaii birth even if the infant Barack Obama Jr. had been foreign-born.
Similarly, the newspaper announcements of Obama’s birth do not prove he was born in Hawaii, since they could have been triggered by the grandparents registering the birth as Hawaiian, even if the baby was born elsewhere.

Read more: Hawaii governor can’t find Obama birth certificate Hawaii governor can’t find Obama birth certificate

First let me say how convenient this is and secondly how long has this long form been missing?

As has been pointed out there is inconsistencies in where Obama claimed to have been born and where he lived.

Now the question rose “Was there a reason for falsifying Obama’s birth place?”. While the thought of him being president was not the reason I would say that even back then having a birth certificate from the U.S. would prove advantageous.

Our politicians have gone out of their way to hide with the willing help of the media Obama’s past.

I have to wonder how much of Obama’s books on himself are actual history or what he would like people to believe it was?

I don’t expect anything to happen, even if it were proven he was born in Indonesia.

Someone will cry “racism” and it will all go away. All except for Obamessiah.

:zombie:

Birth conspiracies = :banghead: .

Except it isn’t a conspiracy, the more evidence you add to it, the more obvious it is that the only evidence there is that he was born in Hawaii are his political supporters saying he was born there.