Boston Globe to publish fake front page on Trump presidency

Boston Globe to publish fake front page on Trump presidency

By HADAS GOLD
04/09/16 06:49 PM EDT

The Boston Globe on Sunday will publish a satirical front page predicting headlines about a Donald Trump presidency alongside a “Stop Trump” editorial.

The fake front page will be the lead of the Globe’s Sunday Ideas section and "is a work of political satire and commentary produced by the Globe’s Editorial Board, not the newsroom,” Globe Editorial Page Editor Ellen Clegg wrote in an email. A PDF of the front page was published on Saturday afternoon.

The banner headline on the fake page, dated a year from Sunday, reads: “Deportations to begin, President Trump calls for tripling of ICE force; riots continue.” The page includes full, realistic articles about Trump’s actions as president.

The main story includes mentions of an Attorney General Chris Christie, and Fox News’ Megyn Kelly tweeting from a bar because she’s been placed on a White House black list.

The MSM are making their partisanship ever more grossly and bluntly obvious. I’m not a Trump supporter, but, IMO, he’s got a lot of the “right” enemies.

It’s an amazing thought to me, but I think the MSM are too hubris-blinded to realize that they have given Donald Trump 10s of millions of $$s of free campaign publicity. Trump has played the MSM the way a professional sport fisherman plays a trout.

April Fool is past, who’s the biggest fool at last.

:yeahthat:

Ted Nugent lists the Trump enemies:

At this time I do not endorse Donald Trump anymore than I endorse Ted Cruz as I admire both gentlemen. But these points are SO damn special!
Obama is against Trump
The Media is against Trump
The establishment Democrats are against Trump
The establishment Republicans are against Trump
The Pope is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump
Black Lives Matter is against Trump
MoveOn.Org is against Trump
Koch Bro’s are against Trump
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump
Bonus points

Cher says she will leave the country
Mylie Cyrus says she will leave the country
Whoopi says she will leave the country
Rosie says she will leave the country
Al Sharpton says he will leave the country
Gov. Brown says California will build a wall
Sounds like the kinda president the US needs!

I forgot about all the people “promising” to leave the country if Trump is elected POTUS. What Jerry Brown won’t say is that the wall would be to keep CA’ians from leaving. It’s getting pretty close to that anyway.

If National Review and Glenn Beck are enemies of ANY conservative, there’s something wrong with that person.

This one is not a positive. No doubt, they’re against him for the same reasons I am.

Expand this list and make sure it happens, I’m in. I’m a Trump fan with this. The only way it could get better is if Trump left the country too.

:wink:

:beerchug: :howler: @#$% like the Trump campaign’s current rhetorical lynching of CO has me contemplating the possibility of voting for Snoopy or Pat Paulsen in November. :howler: :beerchug:

I’m voting for Ric Flair.

Vote for Joe!

Like others here, I soured on Chief Big-Hair many months back…I like straight talk, but I draw the line at slander and repeated deliberate untruths. And anyone who was eagerly in bed with the Nixonites (Roger Stone) is completely disqualified - and disqualifying of his sponsor.

I’m eager to vote for someone else, also. Should the convention be brokered…I’d be okay with Perry or Walker and could even hold my nose and dimple the chad for Rubio. I draw the line at Shrub, or Goober…or Lord Trumpy.

If they float to the top of the ticket…like what ya find when you open the septic-tank lid…it’ll be Third Party time for me. KNOWING what that does…I’m a Constitutionalist. When it’s a choice between an Alinskyite Marxist traitor; or a corporatist cult-promoter and serial slanderer, eager to wave the Angry Gesture, as Eric Hoffer put it…there’s nothing in it for me.

My vote will be that statement of rejection.

FYI: They are thinking of supporting Hillary!

Charles Koch: ‘It’s possible’ Clinton is preferable to a Republican for president - POLITICO

I guess this just sorta throws that "the Media is unbiased’ meme out the window.

Well, no, they were being asked if they would ever consider supporting her, not if they’re currently planning to.