Boycott of the national football league

Suh,
As members of the National Football League have decided to protest our National Anthem (on 9/11 no less), I am turning the tables.
I promise and avow that I, upon my WORD as a Senator that I will not view a single NFL game this season, unless the League does what is right and suspends all black dissenting players.
Now, a multi-billion dollar FOOTBALL CARTEL don’t care a fig newton what I think…but if enough Americans puts their foots down on football, well…
And,I mean, if us REBELS can go and salute a flag besides Old Dixie, then,by Ned, so can some no count footballer millionaires!!!

The Senator:mad:

:yeahthat:

I’m with you on this but I don’t really count. I was through with the NFL when they let Michael Vick back in.

First, I might come off as looking foolish but, are you really a Senator?

Second, I don’t watch the NFL much at all anymore except for the odd playoff game or Superbowl. I will be rooting (in spirit) for the opposing team whenever someone kneels for the anthem. To me it is insulting, there are 1000 other ways to protest without delivering a backhand in such a general manner. Furthermore, race bears no difference, if someone purposes disrespects the anthem it is offensive. Whether the NFL or U.S fenale soccer, black or white.

I get a lot of pleasure out of the professional football season. I look forward to it every year.

Am I happy with those bozos who won’t stand for the National Anthem? No. I just hope that none of them are on my favorite teams, New England and Philadelphia.

So far as the bozos who sit, kneel or raise their fists while it’s playing, they look like children of the '60s. They have a First Amendment right to do it, but I don’t respect their opinions, especially since they are making more money in a year that most people see in a lifetime. They are doing very well, and they have nothing to complain about. They should be writing guest editorials in newspapers and magazines about what they want done … if they are literate.

These guys are too rich to live in the 'hoods any more. If they did maybe they might have some constructive solutions for the good, decent African-Americans who having to put up with the trash from the drug pushers and gang bangers. Those are the poeple who ruin neighbors and hurt the cause of all African-Americans. A week ago in Tampa, Florida a two year old baby was shot in her bed when a gang banber rode by her home and shot it up. There is something to protest.

here is the problem, the NFL denied the Dallas Cowboy the right to do something, not sure but it was to Honor the 5 police shoot in Dallas, NO displays allowed. But get some radical blacks in there and suddendly its their 1st Amendment rights…NO not really, which is why you can get fired from a job by posting something on face book, or you chose NOT to conform to the company dress code, nor can I have a rebel flag and drive onto a military post.

So the NFL is allowing them to do as they please because they are AFRAID of the BLACKS…that is the bottom line.

Going back top the Rodney King riots, HAS ANYONE yet been made to pay or go to jail for all the riots and damage done by the BLM or the Black Panthers…NO! Let a white boy do it and see what happens…

Its the DOUBLE STANDARD!

here is the problem, the NFL denied the Dallas Cowboy the right to do something, not sure but it was to Honor the 5 police shoot in Dallas, NO displays allowed. But get some radical blacks in there and suddenly its their 1st Amendment rights…NO not really, which is why you can get fired from a job by posting something on face book, or you chose NOT to conform to the company dress code, nor can I have a rebel flag and drive onto a military post.

So the NFL is allowing them to do as they please because they are AFRAID of the BLACKS…that is the bottom line.

Going back top the Rodney King riots, HAS ANYONE yet been made to pay or go to jail for all the riots and damage done by the BLM or the Black Panthers…NO! Let a white boy do it and see what happens…

I don’t waste my time watching criminals and traitors play catch.

The NFL was also with Disney in boycotting NC (I think it was NC) for their family-friendly laws protecting little girls in bathrooms from perverts who “identify” as female.

I’ve never been a big NFL fan, and they (and other major-league sporting organizations) soured on me altogether with the seemingly endless supply of punks who feel the need to start a brawl over a wild pitch or some other offense (real or imagined) and don’t know how to treat women and not get arrested.

I am dumbfounded and befuddled that ONE of my FELLOW OPERATIVES, the Fabulous SHOCKEDCANADIAN, no less, questions that I may or may not be a practicing Senator. After thinking of all the possible proofs (Some of my FAVORITE PROOFS are “Southern Comfort” and “Old Granddad”} ,I can but say:"Fooey!"
Just check the 1997 “Swimsuit Edition” of the Congressional Record…you know, the Centerfold, of course. The beard and cigar give me away. What more proof can you ask for???

Senator Foghorn

(Of course, most of the American senators nowadays hardly know if they is L,G,B or T.!)

So you mean you are Foghorn as in Bugs Bunny big rooster who used to always repeat, “I say, I say dog”?

Forsooth!!! This is not the time for REPUBLICANS to be divisive…but, BUGS BUNNY ,indeed! HARUMPH!!!

Regards,
The Senator

I would like to thank God that I have lived through an entire year without watching NFL football. First time in over fifty years…I spent a lot of time with my wife,“BoomBoom Larue”, the Baton Rouge Bombshell. I read some books. I have PAID ATTENTION in church Sunday morning, rather than worrying (and praying over) the Washington Redskins and their sinful ways.
Thanks to the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE

I never watched a single game, even in the post season; that was the first time in 35 years that i did not watch at least one game per week.

My wife loves to throw a big Super Bowl party every year but she understood my disgust, until Goodell is fired by the owners I will assume that they view our flag as toilet paper just like Goodell; I love the game but not as much as I hate Terrorists and their cheerleaders/enablers.

At least Kaepernick is leaving the 49ers. And between being a hyper-distraction and his performance over the past two seasons, he may not like whatever offers he gets from other teams … if he gets any. Moronicity has consequences.

I did watch a couple of my Dallas Cowboy’s games toward the end, but outside of that, I took a pass and I like many was a rabid football fan for many, many years, but Koppersink was about my last straw…NOT so much himself and his actions, but rather the lack of action by the Team and the NFL.

The NFL, much like NASCAR appears to be on the decline. As they shift towards the left and start playing PC games, they are leaving me behind. The NFL became America’s game as baseball fell off, well if you are or want to be America’s game then I STRONGLY suggest that standing for the Anthem and being respectful towards the flag I shed tears and blood for will get my attendance, disrespect the flag and you disrespect ME, I won’t attend your games, buy your bumperstickers and other stuff and change channels when you come on…