Brain-dead Democrats

He’s a Christian/biblical apologist, and he has a regular radio program. He has quite a sense of humor, too. He is originally from India (as you may have guessed by his name). His family migrated to Canada, and he now lives in the US. You can check him out at rzim.org.

“Conservatives are making definite inroads!” …“Which is why we should vote for RINO’S!”

Near :howler:

Republicans are “making inroads”…not necessarily conservatives. I live in Oklahoma, one of the reddest of red states. Our Republican governor, as one of her first acts, banned the use of e-cigs in public buildings or on public property. Her reason? “It is hard for the police to tell the difference between them and tobacco cigarettes!” About as idiotic a “reason” as I can think of. “Conservative”? Hardly.

One goofy example does not represent a trend…what about the 23 states who banded together with Texas, to stop Obama’s recent attempt to stop Deportations…! Another good example where Conservative elected officials used the Federal Court system to stop Obama! More to come, you can bet on it…unless our movement is killed by apathetic people who clime to be Conservatives!

MDMikeB…Well said…people like you are the heart of our Tea Party Movement within the Republican Party! It still is a ground root organization driving change at the state and federal levels within our government…and that’s a fact…!

Why are you ‘stating the obvious’…you must of misread my post…!

I guess you had no answers to my questions…just more babble! You don’t want a discussion, you just want to wine and complain…

Fantasy Chaser

Not sure why you cannot or will not answer any questions…I guess you have no answers…just more of the same babble…so like 2cents…I will stop the discussions with you as you just have no facts or any idea of what is what!

This forum is titled Republican Operative not Conservative Operative…seems like you need a new place to post…because if you talk about Republicans you have to deal with both Republican Conservatives and Republican RINOS…that is where the Republican Party is today! So go away and build some goofy 3rd Party, or go be a Libertarian. But stop bothering those of us that are determined to change the current nature of the Republican Party…

Jeb Still Won't Sign Grover's Anti-Tax Pledge

As a country we have fallen so far, sometimes it is hard to picture a recovery that would be meaningful. Yet we have to continue to fight the good fight. I recall two quotes that refer to the essence of our country, both make clear thinking Americans think about how really far we have yet to go!

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is three-fold: its patriotism, its morality and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."
Joseph Stalin

[W]e have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. . . . Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

(Source: John Adams, The Works of John Adams, Second President of the United States, Charles Francis Adams, editor (Boston: Little, Brown, and Co. 1854), Vol. IX, p. 229, October 11, 1798.)

Oh, what a load of hooey.
Below is a list of Senators who voted to fund and support Obozo’s illegal amnesty Executive Order.

Alexander (R-TN)
Ayotte (R-NH)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Burr (R-NC)
Coats (R-IN)
Cochran (R-MS)
Collins (R-ME)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Enzi (R-WY)
Fischer (R-NE)
Graham (R-SC)
Hatch (R-UT)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johanns (R-NE)
Kirk (R-IL)
McConnell (R-KY)
Roberts (R-KS)
Thune (R-SD)
Toomey (R-PA)
Wicker (R-MS)
You are backing the wrong horse, man. Voting your way will ensure that no matter who holds the keys, Democraps will have their way.
Boehner and his ilk should be looking at impeaching this traitor, while true Conservatives should be looking to oust Boehner, Graham and McLame.
Some people will buy anything that someone with an 'R" beside his name, says.

If you had a similar Dem vote in the Senate in 2010 all but 8-10 Republicans would have support the Dem’s…my point all along which none of you see, we are making progress…does not mean we still do not have a bunch or RINO’s in office. If you had read some of my posts I already identified that 19 Senators are Conservative! That is out of a total of 54…! GET IT?

Why this is why we need to vote for GOP republicans/sarcasm

GOP50:

Ok, so you are so smart…your solution is what! SIT HOME? A real person of action you are!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln

The only question asked here, is stupid. And, I answered it. I said I was active in local elections and I vote EVERY national election.
GOP50:

Question, let’s say your guy, whom ever that maybe, makes it and is on the Presidential ticket…if many of us disagree, and we stay home or vote some irrelevant Party…your guy will never win! A house divided against itself, cannot stand…!

I see no question here. Just more garbage arranged in a post.

I answered your question, if you consider it a question. So, in addition to posting your “lemming” speak, your post is as dishonest as it is stupid. You asked me NO QUESTIONS. I answered the only thing that resembled a question, and in true Pubbie tradition, you let your political ignorance shine like a diamond.

Tiny1
Ok, I stand corrected, I need to be more specific and not imply a question: so I will restate it so as not to be misunderstood…

Question, let’s say your candidate, whom ever that maybe, makes it into the General Election as one of the GOP candidate for President. I disagree with many of his/her positions, and I tell you I am planning to stay home or I will vote some irrelevant Party, what would you tell me, what if I were a crowd of 1 million voters, what would you tell us?

On my first comment above, I again should have been more specific, sitting home and voting for yourself as a ‘write in’ or a 3rd Party…is all the same. We lived it when Billy Clinton won his second term, when Ross Perrot (SP?) spilt the Republican Vote! That is one of my examples that proves the actual outcome when supposed Conservatives or Republicans don’t vote against the Democrats, if their candidate is bad for our country.

And notice I did all of this without calling your comments “stupid” or any of the other adjectives you like to throw around…

“I alwayscheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well,if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single politicalargument left.”
Margaret Thatcher

Here’s a bit about him from his ministry website (I don’t know who the guy in the top banner is; Ravi is in the pic at the right): Ravi Zacharias | RZIM

1. I’ll let my wall of text in this thread and the other one speak to for itself.
  2. I gave you a ton of answers; got a lot of strawman and evasion in response.
  3. Might want to look in the mirror.
  4. It’s a free country (last I checked).
  5. Beam, mote, etc.
  6. No kidding…
  7. No thanks; I like it here fine.
  8. I’m am dealing with them; in the manner of my own choosing.
  9. Not interested in going anywhere.
  10. I’ll bother whoever I see fit on this site. Get used to it or be miserable; your choice.

I’d tell you that your God given right to vote is yours to cast as you see fit. I’d tell you and all of you that no one on this Earth has any business in your voting booth, not even your parents, kids, pastors or bosses. I’d tell you that your right to silence is something I respect and your right to vote for Mickey Mouse is yours and yours alone, and to never ever let anyone coerce you into voting any other way.
I’d tell you that only a fool votes AGAINST someone and not FOR someone.
Voting for the “lesser of two evils” is still a vote for EVIL.
Look, I tried the “Party Line” vote too many times. Never works out. If I cannot see someone whose character and ethics I admire, why oh why would you expect me to vote for someone I disagree with? We have others on this site who assume my vote is not my own, and expect me to “take one for the team”. My vote is mine to cast. I research, pay attention, talk it over with my wife and pray to my God about my choices. I decide what I will do, and then I do it.
Do not assume to know what my vote is for. DO not assume that I believe the same things you believe. You see, I think a McCain is no better than Obozo. I am not handcuffed by believing that the Republican Party is any less corrupt or destructive, than the Dems. If I had my way, we’d all show up on the Capitol Steps, and throw the whole shootin’ match out on their ears.

Anyhow, the creator of this site wished long ago that he could change the name to Conservative Operative. He, too, was disillusioned by the Republican party. Effectively, that’s what this site is.

The GOP has been far more insulting of the Tea Party than the democrats have, they ridicule them without mercy and lock them out of every influential Party position in spite of being the ONLY reason the GOP was resurrected from the dead.

Sharon Angle, Christine O’Donnell and Todd Akin were the ONLY names the Establishment GOP apologists would mention regarding the Tea Party because the list of Tea Party candidates that lost was so short; after HUNDREDS of seats won nationwide and delivering both houses of Congress to the GOP they earn only spittle from the GOP Leadership.

Revolution is not only possible it is likely under the current conditions if those bearing a strong conservative message were not downed and drowned by the Party that they have foolishly hitched their wagons to.

When Gingrich engineered the complete takeover of Congress for the first time in DECADES just two years after the GOP got spanked everywhere he was awarded the Speaker of the House post in spite of being a junior Representative to many other Republicans.

That is how it is supposed to work, when the people hear and embrace a clear message and support it you put the author of that message in a position to implement it. Gingrich was very effective at getting his agenda implemented but this was met with hatred and resentment by the Establishment GOP.

These Jackals learned their lesson with revolutionary conservatives, they want NO PART of another revolution that will take a decade to kill so they made damn certain that their Statist cowards were given the leadership positions after the Tea Party revolution, they took the seats and the control that came with them but they locked out those who embraced the message that made the victories possible.

The Establishment GOP has “Moved Right” because of the Tea Party ?
What a joke, they scrambled like rats during the last convention to change even more Primary rules because even with their deck stacking it was a fight to get their Leftist nominated.

As I suspected…having an intellectual discussion of the issue is not what you are about…you seem to throw out the ‘straw man’ comment to all who disagree with you! Just because you write a lot of words, does not mean you provide much intellect in your comments…perhaps you just liked typing class? Have a nice life…

Well as you say, we are all free to vote as we please (for now anyway)… My scenario tried to get you to see what happens if we all act independent of the realities of our current political parties…the answer is we lose election to Democrats, regardless of how poorly qualified their candidates may be! I dislike the Democratic Party in many ways, but I give them credit, they vote in unison. Be in denial if you must…! But if you lose your right to vote as the Democrats continue to tear down our Constitution and our way of life, remember my call for unity!