Breaking: Lou Dobbs Reports: DOJ has just lifted the gag order on the FBI informant

Breaking: Lou Dobbs Reports: DOJ has just lifted the gag order on the FBI informant.

No link, heard it on the Lou Dobbs show.

The FBI informant concerns Uranium One. His evidence got at least three Russians convicted of financial crimes. The Trump Dossier is not involved here, at least not that I’ve heard.

The agents attorney has said that there is video and audio and proof that Russian money was being paid out (bribes) to the people (Obama, Clinton, Eric Holder etc. etc.) who could approve of the sale!

Full blown Treason.

And yes, the one 'investigating Trump (Mueller) for Russian Collusion was part of it!
Fox … Hen house!:slight_smile:

This could be about as serious as it gets, or it could be a campaign of obstruction by some powerful and wealthy people. I hope the GOP do the right thing, as well as the FBI. Both of their reputations rest on these important issues and America needs to be seen as that nation that is based on the principles of law.

Many nations have sent their former leaders to prison. That is how free and fair nations operate.

If this guy really has the goods on them then his life is in danger. I’m sure he is well aware of that. I hope Grassley doesn’t let any grass grow under his feet while scheduling this testimony.

His lawyer says everything is documented and also on video

Won’t matter if he’s taken out. Without someone to testify in court as to the VERACITY of both documents and video, they won’t be admitted as evidence.

There is always the court of public opinion. Discrediting these people is just as important as jailing them.

I would be worried if the guy was being managed by anyone else.

Victoria Toensing is, I am sure aware of the danger and has it covered.

Victoria Toensing

In 1981, Toensing became chief counsel to Arizona Senator Barry Goldwater on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, where she helped draft the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982.

In 1984, she joined the Reagan administration as a deputy assistant attorney general, where she headed the “Terrorism Unit”, the first working group in the Department of Justice to investigate and prosecute terrorism-related crimes.

As part of her work in the Department of Justice (DoJ), Toensing managed the government’s legal efforts during the terrorist hijacking of TWA Flight 847, the bombing of Pan Am flight 103 and the takeover of the cruise ship Achille Lauro.
She also supervised savings and loan fraud cases, prosecuted nuclear industry regulation cases, securities fraud, and fraud and bribery in the banking industry.

In March 2005 Toensing submitted an amicus curiae brief on behalf of Matt Cooper and Judith Miller, two journalists who were subpoenaed in the Valerie Plame investigation for refusing to reveal information obtained from confidential sources.

In the brief, she “argued that the law couldn’t have been broken when Valerie Plame’s cover as a CIA agent was blown because her status wasn’t really covert.”

She also contended that Ms. Plame did not have a cover to be blown, citing a July 23, 2004, article in the Washington Times which argued that Valerie Plame’s status as an undercover CIA agent may have been known to Russian and Cuban intelligence operations prior to the article (by Robert Novak) that revealed her status as a CIA employee.

In 1988, she entered private practice.

Hillary has been discredited in the public eye with numerous felonies for at least two decades. It hasn’t swayed her yet; why would this?