Bugs in the Yard causing you problems?

When the warm weather hits it brings out the insects and while there are various methods to ridding yourself of these pests one must keep in mind that some times the task can be over whelming.

Now I have read about insects down south and their profusion which even in parts of the world are accepted but this?

[ATTACH]2798[/ATTACH]

This is a real photo from 1937 of a man in the American midwest after he had shot a grasshopper.

The photo isn’t “fake”, it’s staged. As in, the man is holding a prop, as they did for this photo.

http://blog.familytreemagazine.com/photodetectiveblog/content/binary/Screen%20Shot%202012-10-10%20at%201.47.51%20PM.jpg

It was popular in the 1930s to have postcards with wildly big animals.

So you are saying it is not a real photograph?

It’s a real photograph of a man holding a prop grasshopper. A physically staged hoax. Like taking a picture of someone performing a magic trick.

[quote=“Alaska_Slim, post:4, topic:49339”]
It’s a real photograph of a man holding a prop grasshopper. A physically staged hoax. Like taking a picture of someone performing a magic trick.
[/quote]So what you are saying is the photo is real.

Bugs in the Yard causing you problems?
No. I just don’t care about my yard all that much. On the other hand democrats in the white house bother the hell out of me.

Yes, but not the grasshopper. It’s a mock-up, just like in the picture I posted.

The photo is real. The GRASSHOPPER isn’t.

True but I said the photo was real