CAIR: “Black Lives Matter Is Our Matter, Black Lives Matter Is Our Campaign”…

Nihad Awad, the Executive Director of the Hamas-linked Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), said it plainly at the 14th Annual MAS-ICNA (Muslim American Society and Islamic Circle of North America) Convention in December 2015: “Black Lives Matter is our matter. Black Lives Matter is our campaign.” Khalilah Sabra, another Muslim activist, told the Muslim conference: “Basically, you are the new black people of America….We are the community that staged a revolution across the world. If we could do that, why can’t we have that revolution in America?” With the murder of five policemen in Dallas by a sniper during a Black Lives Matter protest, that revolution may be upon us – the revolution of hatred and violence that Islamic supremacists and race hustlers have worked so long to bring about.

CAIR has joined the effort to destroy the country from within along with BLM which according to one source is being orchestrated by the administration as well as helped along by such people like George Soros with funding.

Is it any surprise there is a feeding frenzy geared to win Hillary the presidency and keep up the destruction of america? Al (I did not pay my taxes nor judgments against me) Sharpton and Jesse (I prefer to have a white man behind me than a black man) Jackson along with the new bunch of race hustlers as guided by obama through his menions are showing the world they will go to any length of make america the ash pit of the world.

Funny. Originally, blacks weren’t even accepted as Muslims. I suppose they’re supporting BLM just because it helps keep the country in confusion.