Calls for Rutgers president to resign

Alumni, lawmakers and a gay-rights group are among those calling for an investigation into why university officials took months to fire Rice after getting the video from a former basketball program employee in a scandal that touches on two long-standing issues on campus: the role of sports and the treatment of gays.

The university also has dealt with how gay students are treated since Tyler Clementi, a freshman there, killed himself in 2010 days after learning his roommate had used a webcam to see him kissing another man. The roommate spent 20 days in jail last year after a jury convicted him of bias intimidation and other crimes in a case that sparked policy changes to try to make Rutgers friendlier to gay students.
“After the suicide of Tyler Clementi, I thought my alma mater would take the use of gay slurs by any member of the Rutgers community – students, faculty, administrators, or coaches – seriously,” said Debbie Hadley, a 1991 Rutgers graduate who is a naturalist in Jackson. “Clearly, Tim Pernetti did not. And yes, I believe he should be fired, too.”

Rutgers Scarlet Knights faculty members call on Robert Barchi to resign - ESPN New York

Physically abuse players, thats ok
Yell curse words and demoralize players, thats ok too

Yell a gay slur at players… youre fired