Campus crazies on ‘million student march’

Student demonstrations are set to engulf the U.S. today in the ‘Million Student March’, as activists from campuses around the country stage a day of protests against tuition fees and student debt, further inflamed by recent social justice protests at Yale and Missouri.A statement from the activists reads:* “We are people of all colors, genders, and sexual orientation, and we are united to fight for education as a human right.” *Protesters are calling for tuition-free public college, cancellation of student debt, and a $15 minimum wage for college workers… plus a lot of other stuff about “straight white male patriarchy” and rape culture on campus.

LIVE UPDATES: Campus Crazies on ‘Million Student March’

I think these little darling need to be ejected from college.

Agreed. They CERTAINLY haven’t learned squat about economics so that part of their “educations” has been wasted effort. Kids who take out student loans are responsible for repaying them…period…just like everyone has to pay off their own mortgages and other debts that they’ve incurred on their own.

Soon they’ll be out in the real world with all its hardships. That’s when their real education will begin - unless of course they can rely on mommy and daddy. Which many of them undoubtedly will. I read yesterday that the black kid who went on that hunger strike at Mizzou is the son of a top railroad executive who last year earned over $8 million in compensation.

Radicals are typically the sons of privilege, not the poor.

Jazz:

Radicals are typically the sons of privilege, not the poor.

Patty Hearst ring a bell??:freaked:

Okay, FN, I stand corrected - the sons and daughters of privilege.

Patty just popped into my head as a good example when I read your post - didn’t even think of the gender thing!:banana: