Candidates who don't back Trump may not be allowed to run again, RNC chairman says

Candidates who don’t back Trump may not be allowed to run again, RNC chairman says | Fox News

Priebus said the former primary challengers who’ve refused to support Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump could face consequences if they fail to back Trump in the stretch-run to Election Day.
“Those people need to get on board,” Priebus told “Face the Nation.” “And if they’re thinking they’re going to run again some day, I think that we’re going to evaluate the process – of the nomination process and I don’t think it’s going to be that easy for them.”
Priebus didn’t specifically name the group, but Ohio Gov. John Kasich, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush are the most prominent ex-GOP primary candidates to refuse to support Trump.

The paper tiger is roaring

If the RNC does this, I suspect they’ll revitalize the Tea Party movement.

Honestly I can see both sides. I don’t agree with this guy so I’m not going to get behind him. On the other hand winning the election is more important than petty differences. So yes, I get it. For me, I view the election as greater than petty differences & am shocked that politicians don’t view it that way. I hope that in the future not one of these people are able to get a dime from the republican party.