Checking Notification

[MENTION=10945]BobJam[/MENTION], that should fix the sort order so that the most recent by date and then time is shown.

1 Like

[quote=“Zedd, post:21, topic:44087”]
[MENTION=10945]BobJam[/MENTION], that should fix the sort order so that the most recent by date and then time is shown.
[/quote]Geee, Zedd, I don’t mean to be making a big deal about this, but if you applied a fix I’m not seeing it:

The most recent thanks, as of 11:10AM, Pacific Time, USA, and the one I got just at that time, was buried down toward the bottom, and the only way I noticed it was because it was a thread that showed up for the first time in the 8-10 sequence. (BTW, the screenshot is showing all of my 8-10 listings.)

Am I looking at this thing wrong, or missing something, or what? I thought the fix was going to be placing the most recent at the very top of the date sequence.

I hate to be gum on the bottom of your shoe, so maybe I’m looking at this thing wrong.

Sorry, [MENTION=10945]BobJam[/MENTION], I had made the changes and committed them to the development site for [MENTION=10090]WhoIsJohnGalt[/MENTION] to look over for the final approval before he moves the changes to the production site (this site). WIJG has not been able to view them yet and I thought he already had. It should be soon.

1 Like

[quote=“Zedd, post:23, topic:44087”]
Sorry, [MENTION=10945]BobJam[/MENTION], I had made the changes and committed them to the development site for [MENTION=10090]WhoIsJohnGalt[/MENTION] to look over for the final approval before he moves the changes to the production site (this site). WIJG has not been able to view them yet and I thought he already had. It should be soon.
[/quote]No need to apologize . . . I just thought that by the posting you had made, that this thing was going to show up for me on THIS SITE.

My thanks to you for fixing this. I’ll shut up now . . . I think I’ve pushed this far enough. The ball is in WIJG’s court now anyway, and I’m sure he’ll push it out when he is ready. I just need to be more patient.

Thanks again.

1 Like

I believe I’ve moved the latest code out just a few minutes ago. Please check and let us know if the Thanks page is properly ordering the posts.

I just got a notification that there were 3 thanks for me. When I clicked on the tab, the page only had one.

1 Like

[quote=“WhoIsJohnGalt, post:25, topic:44087”]
I believe I’ve moved the latest code out just a few minutes ago. Please check and let us know if the Thanks page is properly ordering the posts.
[/quote]This is tentative because I’ve only gotten a single thanks since you said you pushed it out, but it . . . LOOKS like . . . it’s . . . FIXED!!! THAT thanks was at the very top of a list of 8 thanks for the 11th.

So far, so good . . . fingers crossed. And thanks again, Zedd and WIJG, for fixing this . . . well . . . “conditional” thanks at the moment anyway.

Strange. Do you see my newest thanks?

1 Like

Yes!! I was supposed to have 3 thanks and I did. The interesting thing that I just noticed is that if two or more people thank you on the same post, once you look at it, all the thanks disappear. But, thanks a lot for checking!

OK . . . I just got two more and they were at the top just fine. Kool.

It’s definitely fixed now.

Thanks again, Zedd and WIJG.