Chicago To Consider A Five Cent Tax On Bullets

As Chicago struggles to quell gang violence that has contributed to a jump in homicides, a top elected official wants to tax the sale of every bullet and firearm — an effort even she acknowledges could spark a legal challenge. What an excellent idea. Make it even more expensive for honest citizens to defend themselves from criminals.
**Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle [sic] will submit a budget proposal Thursday that calls for a tax of a nickel for each bullet and $25 for each firearm sold in the nation’s second-largest county, which encompasses Chicago.

Chicago To Consider A Five Cent Tax On Bullets | Sweetness & Light

Chicago already has strict gun laws in place where a citizen is penalized for owning a weapon and that weapon can not leave the confines of the home. There is hell to pay if a homeowner uses that weapon to defend .

However, the criminals have no problem since they do not register their guns or I suspect buy their ammo from regular sources.

Have you noticed the flurry of laws coming out of demorats?**

YEP, LibTard Think, tax it and the bad guys won’t shoot, now that makes good sense…

Kinda like the Assault Weapons Ban under Der Klinton. But of course that worked in fact we have PROOF that even a hard liner 2nd amend man like me cannot argue with.

During the time of the AWB, which banned all weapons with a bayonet lug, there was NOT ONE SINGLE drive by bayoneting…I mean the streets of America were finally safe!!! I say bring it back and lets put a halt to drive by bayoneting. I mean just how safe is it here anymore???