Chinese Agents Are Hunting Down Dissidents in America

Huge fan of Chris Chappel, my biggest fear is that how your party plays footie with the Russians will lead my Party to play footsie with the CCP and that scares me to death. Scares me to death everyone with a sane head on your side and my side need to realize Putin and Xi are the same coin.

@Unitedwestand, how about laying off the bull crap that the Republican Party is aligned with the Russians? That was a lie sponsored by the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign and Adam Schiff.

You are correct when you say that Russia and the Communist Chinese are two sides of the same coin, just like Germany, Italy and Japan during World War II. It’s hard to believe that we’re headed toward 1939 again. The authoritarian leaders have learned nothing from history, and neither have many in the world’s constitutional democracies.

There is an element of your party that sympathizes with Putin wether you want to admit it or not Even Lindsey Graham has addressed the topic.

If there are such people, @Unitedwestand, they should be ridden out of the party. Where are you getting this stuff, @Unitedwestand? I hate to use that to refute your claim, but you need to cite to site some sources and provide some names.

I have similar opinions about the far left in your party and Communist China. I know from my college days that there were many far leftists who admired Mau, Che and Castro. Many of those students stayed in academia and are the political grandfathers of the college professors we have today.

Trump just this week asked Putin for dirt on Biden. Madison Cathorn, Tucker Carlson, Lauren Boebert, Paul Gosar, Micheal Flynn, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Tulsi Gabbard (dem), Ron Watkins, Wendy Rogers, JD Vance, Majorie Green Taylor. They all offered praise of Putin within the last month. Should they be excluded from the GOP?

And it is clear you haven’t revised a single opinion in the last half century. I mean you still compare Russia to communism when its oligarchs show it is one of the most capitalist nations in the world today. The reason why there is a Russian problem with so many conservatives is that they admire and wish to emulate Putin. I can’t think of a single left wing forum that endorses Putin’s actions but here is some light reading for you from some Republicans about current events in Ukraine.

Can’t really think of the last time conservatives said “let’s nationalize x industries”. Nor make state-owned corporations the majoritive part of our economy.

I can think of plenty of Leftists who have. “Equity” has kind of re-embraced fallacies of Government efficiency.

Equally, how Putin transmorgified the Russian economy into what it is today, has gotten him alot of comparisons to Brezhnev.

Reagan?

Russia Spending Per GDP 36%
United States Spending Per GDP 46%
Us Wins on Nationalization. Nationalization is the amount of free currency spent by the government vs private industry.

Putin checks all the boxes on the social issues Conservatives care about, except Gun ownership requires loyalty to the state which they are naturally patriotic.

Russia has non minimum wage or its so old its not functional.
Russia has low barriers to business outside of the massive sanctions being piled on by all western countries.

Russia is to the To the GOP as Sweden is the the Democrats no denying this. I laugh if someone tries.

@sendgop the bulwark is a nevetrumper paleo-conservative news site it goes into deep explanation how the GOP has been compromised by Russian sympathies. These a very conservative journalists even to the right of Fox people like Grover Norquist.

“So Putin is now saying it’s independent, a large section of Ukraine. I said, ‘How smart is that?’ And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force.”

Fmr. President Donald Trump, February 2022 · Quote Source

“[Putin is] taking over a country for two dollars worth of sanctions. I’d say that’s pretty smart.”

Fmr. President Donald Trump, February 2022 · Quote Source

“Remember that Zelenskyy is a thug. Remember that the Ukrainian government is incredibly corrupt and it is incredibly evil and has been pushing woke ideologies.”

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC), March 2022 · Quote Source

“NATO has been supplying the neo-Nazis in Ukraine with powerful weapons and extensive training on how to use them. What the hell is going with these #NATONazis?”

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), March 2022 · Quote Source

“I think we should probably take the side of Russia, if we have to choose between Russia and Ukraine.”

Tucker Carlson, FOX News, December 2019 · Quote Source

“I gotta be honest with you, I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine one way or the other.”

J.D. Vance, US Senate Candidate, February 2022 · Quote Source

“Every American who wants to know what’s actually going on in Russia and Ukraine, read this transcript of Putin’s address…WE are at fault.”

Candace Owens, Daily Wire, February 2022 · Quote Source

“No Republican should vote for any money for Ukraine. $0 for Ukraine.”

Steve Bannon, March 2022 · Quote Source

“The Soviet Union back before Russia when it broke up contained all of Ukraine including Crimea. The country itself is not really a country”

Peter Navarro, Former Trump WH Advisor, December 2021 · Quote Source

“I’m more concerned with the US-Mexico border than the Russia-Ukraine border. Not sorry.”

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), January 2022 · Quote Source

“It feels as if Putin is going into places that want him. They have voted overwhelmingly to be part of it. It is a family dispute that we shouldn’t get in the midst of, that’s for certain.”

Charlie Kirk, Turning Point USA, February 2022 · Quote Source

“We had kind of a really pathetic display from the Ukrainian President Zelenskyy.”

Laura Ingraham, FOX News, February 2022 · Quote Source

“Putin–unlike someone else we know–LOVES his country & FIGHTS for its interests”

Dinesh D’Souza, [convicted felon] September 2016 · Quote Source

“[Putin is] a very strong leader. He’s been in charge for a long time. And he’s not going to put up with the nonsense he’s seeing in Europe.”

Mike Flynn, former Trump National Security Advisor, February 2022 · Quote Source

“Zelensky is a globalist puppet for Soros and the Clintons.”

State Sen. Wendy Rogers (R-AZ), February 2022 · Quote Source

“I wish Putin was president of America.”

Nick Fuentes, America First Political Action Conference, February 2022 · Quote Source

@Alaska_Slim what do you think of these comments do you think they should be censured or asked to leave the party as former GOP Chairman Michael Steele has said?

Not what nationalization means:

Putin expropriated Russian industries, including the Oil industry. He literally put the Richest man in Russia in jail for not selling to the Government.

The Command & Control way he manages the economy, looks very similar to the Bureaucrat model of the Soviets. Just swap out the bureaucrats for the oligarchs, some of whom are the same people.

Cliquish Mercantilism like this, is very imperial of him.

My list says otherwise:

Also mind commenting on what you think should be done with the people who said comments that hurt our national security?
@Alaska_Slim

Your list fails to take in state and city spending.
Might you quote how you feel personally on Russia’s government compared to like 16 nearly consecutive years of national Democratic Party rule?

Your list doesn’t point to the 1980s being in the 40% percentile.

Equally, asking why Russia recently decreased their government spending, is pretty obvious to figure out.

We were commenting on economic models, and how “capitalist” Russia is.

You could only say capitalists, by inserting State Capitalist. Russia is highly protectionist, highly mercantile. Oligarchs have a direct relationship with the Kremlin, which is partly forced upon them by the security state.

The Government issues favors by appointing people to the head of industries, like they did with that German Chancellor.

Everything is top down. It makes for stability (for the ones in charge), but weak economics, and not very complex industries; hence why Russia has truly struggled putting together transistor fabs, or having competitive aircraft / car manufacturing.

I was asking for the individuals I listed here seeing this is in disputable on video I just wondered what you thought. You have a penchant for doding stronger points so I list them again and ask what your thoughts and solutions are.

If a person didn’t condemn this well a logical person realizes silence is a form of support.

Some people fail to condemn comments in support of Pedophila midway through discussing the issue and no one thinks that’s weird right… so talking bout Russia calls Russia evil and anticapitalist but fails to condemn likeminded individuals praising the country. So when it’s your tribe its fine ok. If Jeffery Epstine had been a republican strategist it would be a misunderstanding.

The question is what economic model Russia has.

Literally this. The comparison is fair, that’s what I’m showing.

And I’m not seeing anything in those comments that says “we should be like Russia”.

Right and when other like minded individuals praise them as they work against the our national interest cause inflation and cause us to pass massive spending packages silence is abounding. I don’t think he’s dodging commenting on his contemporaries praise of Russia. I think his mind literally can’t image a GOP praising Russia and he’s just having petite seizures left and right. Alaska is a victim not an enabler. Right now Peter Gabriels Jeux Sans Frontiers plays in his mind as visions of Ronald Reagan engulfed in flames sit in front of him.

I’ve never seen capitalism that doesn’t have significant state involvement for the pure wealth of its preferred clientele this why I am a Soc Dem. I love eBay pure capitalism minus the seller fees it don’t cost that much to run a server, that aside I love eBay. It doesn’t exist off of eBay. I wish there was a blockchain version of eBay that was decentralized that didn’t have massive seller fees.

Alaska is a victim of a party that is becoming increasingly populist increasing authoritarian increasing Putin esque and he can’t speak out for fear of being a lefty. Sometimes silence defines us more than words. Its not like Alaska would actually vote or endorse any of those people.

He’s like. Werner Von Braun a brilliant capitalist held captive by the Nazi’s he just wants free markets but he’s too weak to complain about 3 or 5 votes in the house and a former president who will run again in 2024 and that presidents advisors he’s a victim.

I can crap on Joe Biden and Omar all day because I have a spine and a big pair, and I don’t need someone to affirm my existence but some of us are weak and fall into victim hood. Ayn Rand was strong then she got weak and needed food stamps and in no way was that ironic.

? Not really following.

Half your comments are realpolitik talk, a few weren’t even from Republicans, and I could just as easily cite admiration for China and Venezuela from the left; from people in office.

Especially of their Covid Strategy, which has not aged well given recent events.

I don’t think you really know who JD Vance is, but him saying this:

“I gotta be honest with you, I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine one way or the other.”

Is hardly offensive or Pro-Russia. It’s Isolationist, sure, but that’s a given in American politics since our track record in foreign wars has been mixed-to-bad since 1991.

No I haven’t been following the 3 way between JD Gibbons and Timken out Trumping each other in no way has that been a little pleasant part of my life watching them to tear themselves apart.

Right minimize the pain take the weakest quote and minimize all of them your party is as pro markets as it was in 1994.

I’m sure it’s distressing take time to heal.

They were all republicans or advisors to actual elected republicans outright lying isn’t a good coping mechanism this was indexed by the bulwark a nevertrump conservative outlet you pointed that out in another thread it’s been a good resource thank you.

Change the topic quickly smart move. When you crap your pants start talking about the weather really fast.

@Patooka, Russia is same communist state now as it was then. The difference is a few people own and control the economy as opposed to the state owning and running it. It’s fascism versus communism which are really two two sides of the same system. Putin grew to maturity in the Soviet KBG. Now he runs the same system with a different label.

ALOT OF CONSERVATIVES ARE PRAISING MODERN RUSSIA!