Chris Matthews: Racial Hatred For Obama Makes Right Want To Get Rid Of Obama

Sorry to be flooding the forum with Chris Matthews videos, but I think they’re a huge indicator of the mindset of the people we’re up against (Democrats, liberals, progressives, etc) who oppose what we stand for: limited government, fiscal responsibility, personal responsibility and individual liberty.

If a moderator feel it’s appropriate he can merge all the Chris Matthews threads into one “Official Chris Matthews says stupid things” thread

It seems Mathew should have his own thread in Liberalism on display.

[quote=“Dacabeti, post:2, topic:36732”]
It seems Mathew should have his own thread in Liberalism on display.
[/quote]Yes!

The prospect of the words, “President Romney”, has Matthews wetting himself in fear and loathing … not that he’s alone in that.

If Romney wins on November 6th there’s going to be a lot of MSM talking heads whose mouths have trouble forming the words, “President-elect Romney”.

Here’s your daily dose of Chris Matthews playing the race card:

That MesSNBC would have some to fit in Keithie’s foul shoes I didn’t doubt, but I didn’t expect Tingle Boy to be a leading candidate.

More race card playing…

Chris Matthews: Trump Is Probably Saying Obama Is Doing A “Rain Dance”
[video=youtube_share;V7II_7Qa2bE]http://youtu.be/V7II_7Qa2bE[/video]

The Left accusing the Right of hatred of any kind is like Hitler accusing the Allies of genocide.
I can’t even keep Romney/Ryan signs in my yard, my Left Wing neighbors tear them down at night while I’m sleeping.
Oh, maybe they’re tearing them down with love and I just don’t get it.

There has been a tremendous division in this nation which Obama has exacerbated by his racial rifting. Sadly I truly doubt this nation will ever be healed in our lifetime, much less our children’s. This division has been growing since the Rooseveldt administration with his social programs. Under Eisenhower and Kennedy there was a tacit peace but starting with Johnson the dialog has become increasingly hostile. Obama has seized on the social needs of the lower end Americans and in one sweep of the hand and the urging and backing of George Soros, has completely destroyed the American dream and discourse.

Can a mod merge this thread with this and this together into an: “Official Chris Matthews” thread?

Racist and racism have totally lost meaning…which is sad because it does still exist, but not the way the liberals use it.

Most people who did not and will not vote for Obama ALSO did not vote for Gore or Kerry.
Many people who did not and will not vote for Obama WOULD vote for Herman Cain for president, Condi Rice if she were to run for any office (I HOPE she considers a run for gov of CA), Allen West in FLA, or Mia Love in Utah.

The common denominator in all of this is not skin color, but policies.

Chris Matthews isn’t stupid, he’s dangerous. The undercurrent here that isn’t being widely reported is that Twitter is replete with chest-thumping about rioting in the wake of a Romney victory. Matthews is seeking to delegitimize any Romney victory, and in the process American democracy and its tradition of the orderly transfer of power out of RESPECT for the expressed will of the people,

We saw some of this in 2000, of course. There, the Dems won the popular vote but lost the electoral college, and spent years alluding to “Resident Bush”. It seems like Romney will be delegitimized no matter how fair and square he wins, because he will have turned out The First Black President (or is it the second?).

Mathews is one sick pup. And he’s no American.

The undercurrent here that isn’t being widely reported is that Twitter is replete with chest-thumping about rioting in the wake of a Romney victory.

Conservative New Media sources like Breitbart.com and PJMedia.com have been reporting this story for at least a couple of weeks, but they aren’t who you have in mind. Don’t look for it in the MSM, as they: fear giving even a hint of the impression that “all” Obama supporters are potential rioters in the event of a Romney victory; pretend to fear that reporting the existence of these repugnoids gives them street cred.

[quote=“Jazzhead, post:12, topic:36732”]
The undercurrent here that isn’t being widely reported is that Twitter is replete with chest-thumping about rioting in the wake of a Romney victory.
[/quote]I agree with you, Jazz. A vote for Obama is a vote for peace :hippy: