Chris Matthews Screams 'WHO'S PAYING YOUR SALARY?' at guest 13 times

Chris Matthews Goes Crazy On Air, Screams ‘Who’s Paying Your Salary?’ At Guest 13 Times

I would like to KNOW who pays his salary???

Chris Matthews, Alan Combs, Bill Maher: Now there is 3 people that I believe I can convince them to accept GOD…

First you would have to convince them that they are not God.

I would like to know WHY they pay him a salary. His ratings are in the tank as are the entire network.

Chrissy used to be a plain vanilla Liberal, obnoxious but not of much note. Something happened that changed him into one who now competes with the likes of Rachel Maddow and Keith Olberman . . . the guy is now an absolute unabashed flaming lunatic fringe moron.

I have no idea when that was, or what that was.

Not that he was likable back before he became the flagship of the MSM . . . he wasn’t, but he was ho-hum ignorable.

I haven’t watched him in years. I used to give him a little bit of a pass because he was a Churchill fan and supported the Churchill foundation. But now, I wouldn’t care what favorable support might be his personal pursuit, the guy is just too far gone.

So when did this change (going from a run-of-the-mill liberal clown to the over-the-top idiot that he is now) take place and what was it?