Civil Rights Leader Clarence Henderson Backs Trump: ‘America Is a Business’

by Trent Baker28 Aug 2016

Saturday, on “CNN Newsroom,” one of the men who helped stage the 1960 sit-in at a North Carolina Woolworth’s lunch counter to protest segregation endorsed GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.

Civil Rights Leader Clarence Henderson Backs Trump: ‘America Is a Business’ - Breitbart

And of course, CNN’s Jim Sciutto couldn’t contain his bias cr@p!

For years I have been telling people that someday the Black man will come to realize that the plantation he is living on provided to him by the Dims is far worse than the plantation his forefathers slaved on. The food your forefathers ate, they grew next to the cotton field where they labored, the shelter they lived in they built with their own hands. The Dims have taken your pride, your dignity and your family away from you and left you with nothing to do but drugs and alcohol. Someday you will rise up and become the strong men and women you were.

The Dims have make the black community nothing but victims and even today they talk of reparations for their forefathers being slaves as if handing you a bundle of cash will fix anything that occurred over a 100 years ago. Instead of being a victim, stand tall and proud of your contribution to building this country, you own a piece of America, time to stand up and claim it.

I’m sure “the Black man” will appreciate this condescending and racist “advice.”

Before Lyndon Johnson started his “Great Society” programs after the 1964 elections, Black families were more likely to stay together than any other ethnic group. Johnson introduced rules, like if there is man in the house you lose benefits. That did a great deal to break up Black families and added to problem of illegitimacy. He also supported rules that gave more money to single mothers if they had more children. This added to the problem; it didn’t fix it. Before you hurl too many bricks who point out the changes in the demographics about African-American families, you should look at how things were before Johnson started meddling in people’s lives.

I see what Don is saying but I would (& do) look at welfare as much more a trap. And it’s a trap not just for blacks but whites & Indians. If you think about it all humans are subject to temptations to coast through life if they could. Heck at 18 I would have jointed up in a heart beat if someone had offered me the same deal that welfare provides. I get a roof over my head, food to eat & even money to spend & I don’t really have to do anything, hell that’s basically how I live now in retirement. Who wouldn’t want that? Of course the problems is that once your adjusted to it then it’s very hard to give it up. I remember the last round of trying to fix welfare & how people were exposed as being the 3rd generation of their family on welfare. Welfare for them was a way of life.
I would point out that once you remove the drive to become more from individuals they won’t become more. The American Indian is the perfect example of what “taken care of” people become. One day I’ll start a post about their lives but honestly it’s such a depressing subject that I would really have to be in a mood. I will say that drug usage on reservations is probably 5 to 10 times the national average (drugs being anything that you can use to escape reality).
I would also have to agree with Don when he talked about the effect of welfare on the black family unit. For some reason (I don’t know why) traditionally blacks had very strong family connections. For poor blacks on welfare that was totally destroyed simply because of the requirements of WF.