Clean Shower Spray Recipes

I love Clean Shower…only Clean Shower but it is moderately pricey and in today’s economy it doesn’t hurt to save a few extra pennies. Got online to see if i could find a recipe for the shower spray. This is not a cleaner. It is for quickly removing the water and resulting film that is left after you shower. It doesn’t alleviate the eventual tub cleaning you’ll have to do but at least it keeps the shower clean and presentable till it’s time to clean it.

Homemade Shower Spray Recipes : TipNut.com

there are also homemade shower clean product recipes at this site too

I cleaned my shower head by putting it in vinegar.

How to Clean the Showerhead with Vinegar - wikiHow

Thanks, Caroline. I put a sealant on our tile, and it rarely needs more than wiping off. It seems to simply repel any film build-up. I LOVE our new shower! :smile:

I might have to try that. What did you use?

Dang it. I knew you were going to ask me that. I don’t know the name. It’s pricey (about $15 for 16 oz bottle? bigger?)- ya get it at a reputable tile/carpet dealer. I’ll ask my ex next time I see him. He’s the one who recomended it. Worth every dime. :smile: (Not the ex, the sealant. :biggrin:)

[quote=“WorkingOnIt, post:5, topic:27032”]
Dang it. I knew you were going to ask me that. I don’t know the name. It’s pricey (about $15 for 16 oz bottle? bigger?)- ya get it at a reputable tile/carpet dealer. I’ll ask my ex next time I see him. He’s the one who recomended it. Worth every dime. :smile: (Not the ex, the sealant. :biggrin:)
[/quote]:angry26:

What’re you mad about? :confused:

[quote=“WorkingOnIt, post:7, topic:27032”]
What’re you mad about? :confused:
[/quote]Oh I am not mad, I was just recalling someone telling me that I should have remembered the price on the rabbit at K Mart.:grin::rolleyes:

Oh, drat. Forgot again?
Guess what question I remembered just AFTER my husband left the house this morning. :biggrin:

It’s okay. Remember time is relative on the internet.

I use “the works” to clean my shower

The Works

:awkward:well does it work?

[quote=“Caroline, post:12, topic:27032”]
:awkward:well does it work?
[/quote]Yes it does

I just started using Scrub Free - found out it does a great job on plastic shower curtains, too.