cleaning out PMs

what is the limit on private message storage? (for a paid-up member)

I believe that a financial contributer has unlimited pm’s.

[quote=“Susanna, post:2, topic:45594”]
I believe that a financial contributer has unlimited pm’s.
[/quote] Thanks Susanna. But apparently not! Though I am a paid-up member, I still got a notice today (which was not there before) in my PM dept saying that my limit is 50 sent messages and 50 received messages for a total of 100 messages. Is that correct? I wish I would get a direct answer from a mod or administrator, or even some input from other posters/donors. I only pay the $5 minimum a month, but I do pay it.

I cleaned out my inbox so that it is less than 50 PMs. I then restarted my computer. Now I have a NEW message: My limit is not 50 inbox and 50 sent for a total of 100. No, it’s a TOTAL of 50 including both!! What is going on here? I have certainly been over that (very stringent) limit for a very long time. Why am I suddenly now being held to it?

Not sure. You might want to check your “sent” items too, as that counts toward the total. But that doesn’t sound like that’s what the issue is here.

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:5, topic:45594”]
Not sure. You might want to check your “sent” items too, as that counts toward the total. But that doesn’t sound like that’s what the issue is here.
[/quote] The problem seems to be fixed now. FC. Thanks for responding. Keeping my fingers crossed!

If you see your limit is 50 items then pm [MENTION=12020]Zedd[/MENTION] or [MENTION=10090]WhoIsJohnGalt[/MENTION] and they can get it fixed for you. I know awhile back ago I had a similar issue and WIJG fixed it for me.

[quote=“Seravee, post:7, topic:45594”]
If you see your limit is 50 items then pm [MENTION=12020]Zedd[/MENTION] or [MENTION=10090]WhoIsJohnGalt[/MENTION] and they can get it fixed for you. I know awhile back ago I had a similar issue and WIJG fixed it for me.
[/quote] Yep, he fixed mine too! Just took a little while to get his attention. It’s all good now. Thanks Seravee.

Yep, he fixed mine too! Just took a little while to get his attention. It’s all good now. Thanks Seravee.[/QUOTE]Thanks. I just messaged them both. Hopefully it gets fixed.