Clinton Eying Biden For Secretary Of State If She Wins

Joe Biden is at the top of the internal short list Hillary Clinton’s transition team is preparing for her pick to be secretary of state, a source familiar with the planning tells POLITICO.
This would be the first major Cabinet candidate to go public for a campaign that’s insisted its focus remains on winning the election, and perhaps the most central choice for a potential president who was a secretary of state herself.

Clinton Eying Biden For Secretary Of State If She Wins | Weasel Zippers

The fact Biden has been on the wrong end of every decision and is a bumbling fool who gropes women is not a deterrent for Hillary. Biden most of the time does not even know where he is or why he is there.

Bet that sent Putin ROTFLMAO

If she wins our enemies will have 12 years in a row of easy SoS pushovers. Its as if Obama is making her appointments for her.

I do not understand where lawyers, and failed lawyers(Hillary…Bill), get off thinking that they are fit for any other job than a lawyer. Secretary of State should be a easy choice, chose for our veteran and senior diplomats. You know the thing that they have been doing for years(eg their JOB!!).

> June 17, 2006
> “In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”
> — Joe Biden, captured on C-SPAN’s “Road to the White House” series, trying to bond with an Indian-American supporter.

Joe Biden would get us in a war just by speaking.

Bill and Hillary are not concerned about whether or not they are fit for the job; they want the money and aggrandizement that go with it. Both of them are examples of “trailer trash” that made good.

Biden is probably the one democrat that I dislike MORE than Hillary. Every time I see him my one thought that comes to my mind is that his parents must have been related before they got married.

How can you dislike old Joe more than Hillary? His net worth is only about $350,000 which means he’s probably not taken that much under the table, if he’s taken anything at all. Hillary, on the other hand, is a very experienced political prostitute. If you can pony up at least a million, you might get to spend 5 minutes with Bill. Any more time than that and you are looking at eight figures.

The one thing I will give Joe is that he would probably fit in just nice at one of my family reunion so long as politics isn’t brought up. He just seems like a ordinary guy that is in way over his head. A rabbit in a snakepit.

Yes, Joe came off looking like when he ran for president in 1988. He got caught then stealing speech lines from a British politician.

I remember when I saw him live, back in 1970 when I was in undergraduate school at the University of Delaware which was also his alma mater. He looked like a live wire compared to old man who was holding the Senate seat he won.

Nah; the enemy would want to sock him in the mouth, but his foot would be in the way…

That’s what liberalism IS; what liberals ARE. Clueless with flawed judgment. It’s why they’re liberals.

Slow Joe Biden is such an imbecile, the world will be on fire inside of six months. We need a tremendous statesman and diplomat - and I can’t even think of one in our past who’d have been capable enough. Instead we’ll get the Walking Gaffe.

He’s funny, taken in isolation. In a world ready to let go, his goofs and imbecility will be less funny. Look at what Her Hillaryness did. Obviously God The Kenyan didn’t and doesn’t think the job mattered much, either.