Clinton mistakenly refers to Trump as her ‘husband’

Hillary Clinton nearly called rival Donald Trump her “husband” on Friday in an embarrassing slip-up that drew laughs from the crowd and Twitterverse.
The flub came as she addressed the National Association of Black Journalists and the National Association of Hispanic Journalists in Washington, DC.
“I hope you will compare what I’m proposing to what my husb— . . . my opponent is talking about,” Clinton said, urging the reporters to scrutinize Trump more closely.
The correction, swift as it was, didn’t go unnoticed.
Audible laughs could be heard in the auditorium as Clinton came close to calling Trump her spouse.

Clinton mistakenly refers to Trump as her ‘husband’ | New York Post

Remember this is a woman who has shown confusion before as well as signs of health problems which should warn Americans that selecting her would not be a good idea.

I’m betting that Trump looks at his wife, then looks at Hillary & then throws up a little in his mouth.

[quote=“Old_Tex, post:2, topic:49256”]
I’m betting that Trump looks at his wife, then looks at Hillary & then throws up a little in his mouth.
[/quote]:coffee_spray:

Is that really called for?

Let’s judge them on their merits and policies. They are both candidates with high negatives, physical attributes shouldn’t matter.

What world are you living in SC? JFK won in 1960 almost SOLELY because of his looks compared to Nixon’s (well, that and massive voter fraud in Chicago by the Daley machine.)

Right, do you feel that this is a constructive manner in which to select or reject a candidate? Their looks?

Kennedy won in West Virginia etc because of mafia help…and then he betrayed THEM. ALL this stuff that has since come to light, sorta gives credence to those stories of Joe’s ties to commies.

Re: the OP; just a fruedian slip - really thinking of Bill as she gushed!!:whistle:

There’s just no room here for jokes in this, the thread about Hillary Clinton mistaking a caution cone wearing a rug and a suit for a guy whose face is always audibly saying “aw shucks”

We have had candidates picked for their shorts

How about the Depends she’s wearing, according to some sources? She’s always wearing a coat so as to hide the padding in her pants.

That about appearances? We have a woman who’s confused; who’s had undeniable neurological issues…such as requiring those prismic glasses, for those people who have trouble focusing after brain injury. Before her handlers cleaned her up, for six months, she wore her hair like a bag lady.

She’s having seizures onstage; she needs help navigating stairs…we shouldn’t be concerned? She’s ready for Happy Valley Rest Home, not the White House.

Or thinking of Bill as she fantasized about sticking a knife in his back.

No, she’s ready for the Graybar Hotel…