Clinton Slams Comedians for Making Jokes About Her (Demands Their Personal Info)

Clinton Slams Comedians for Making Jokes About Her (Demands Their Personal Info)
by Jeff Dunetz | Nov 18, 2015
The Lid, with Jeffrey Dunetz

Laugh Factory, a great Los Angeles comedy club posted a short <3 minute video consisting of jokes about the presumptive Democratic Party nominee, told by five comics during their stand up performances at the club … .

In what appears to be a first for a serious presidential contender, Hillary Clinton’s campaign is going crazy over the comic routines first posted on November 9th.

As reported by Judicial Watch, not only has the Clinton campaign tried to censor the video but they are trying to intimidate the comics by demanding the Laugh Factory turn over the personal contact information of the five comic performing in the video.

Nixon was at least arguably the R POTUS since FDR that had the poorest sense of humor and was the most inclined to misuse power. Nixon appeared on Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In, known for its political and social satire.
A well-known comedy club posts a video of jokes about Hillary Clinton? She and her campaign try to get it censored, threaten the club owner, and threaten the comedians in it with retaliation. IOW, The Chill can’t put up with what R Presidents and Presidential candidates have experienced since at least Nixon (and probably since Lincoln, in the entertainment forms of the second half of the 19th and first half of the 20th Centuries).

Well, if nothing else, this is strong evidence of the type administration another “Clinton” POTUS would be.
For all you die-hard Ds, you could very well be in her cross-hairs in the future - regardless of your “favored” status at present.
A point you had better seriously consider before tapping that “FINISHED” icon on the voting machine.

MARANATHA

I’ve seen some serious conflicts online between Berniebots and Hillarians. Revenge of the PUMAcrats!

Jokes about her being known as (a Yankee lesbian in Arkansas 25 years ago ? Or jokes about her & Huma being an item ?

Your point being?

Put simply, Hillary’s gunning to be the new Nixon. Complete with enemies list.

I saw the Laugh Factory bits on YouTube; they’re mostly lame lesbian jokes. While I defend the right of these comedians to say what they want about Nixon, er, Hillary, I didn’t find anything they said to be clever or humorous.

That they are selective, none joked about Reggie love & Teh messiah (OBama)