Clintons strike again?

Epstein has been found dead in his cell in Manhattan…an apparent “suicide.” Yeah. Right!

fool me once shame on me.
LOLOLOL

We all KNEW this guy was not going to make it out of 2019. He should have been in protective custody after the document release. Don’t forget Prince Andrew is involved in this. He was transferred to manhattan and pronounced dead. Well…at least he doesn’t have to keep looking over his shoulder…and he had to know they were setting him up…even with his offer of cooperation. can’t have that.

ANd they’ll try to tie The President to this. These lying a** h***s need to be kept out of power. They have enough…killing witnesses right under our noses and thinking we’re too stupid to figure this thing out!!

Heh, he was on SUICIDE watch, who’s apparent function is to watch while their charges commit suicide.

I doubt the Clinton’s will be able to downplay their close association with Epstein. And there apparently are lots of former close associates that met with early unexplained deaths. And there are plenty of rumors about the Clintons killing people they found inconvenient.

So the immediate assumption I and you and probably everybody made when we heard that Epstein committed suicide was that the Clintons probably did it.

And this comes just as there might possibly be some serious investigative effort into Hillary.

Things are getting interesting.

Even if she never pays for this as far as we are concerned, don’t think she isn’t paying. She’s paying. Oh yes she’s paying. Lol

If the Clintons were involved, you can bet they had a lot of buffers. It could easily have been British intelligence protecting Prince Andrew or any number of other forces.

So I was scrolling through facebook, laughing at the Epstein/Clinton memes when Facebook refreshed and all of that has spontaneously disappeared. In two seconds, what had been very nearly the only topic on my feed was completely replaced with pop culture references.

Relax y’all…the MIBFIB is on the case.

Rod Rosenstein
:heavy_check_mark: @RodRosenstein

Pedophiles facing federal criminal charges are at high risk for suicide. It happened in several of my Maryland cases when defendants were released on bail. Detained pedophiles require special attention. Stopping people from harming themselves is difficult. https://www.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/73_2_5_0.pdf

12:35 PM - Aug 10, 2019

Via Daily Mail:

Jeffrey Epstein told prison guards and fellow inmates that he believed someone had tried to kill him weeks before his death, a source has revealed to DailyMail.com

The insider, who had seen the billionaire on several occasions during his incarceration at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, also claims that the normally reserved Epstein seemed to be in good spirits.

‘There was no indication that he might try to take his own life,’ the source told DailyMail.com

‘From what I saw, he was finally starting to adjust to prison. I think he was comforted by the rigidity of his new life’.

The world was left stunned early Saturday after news that Epstein was found hanging in his prison cell shortly before 7am.

The 66-year-old was rushed to nearby New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan hospital where he was pronounced dead.

On Saturday afternoon, Epstein’s body was seen being taken out a side door at the hospital on a stretcher, before it was loaded into the back of a black SUV.

His body was later switched into a white van belonging to a medical examiner, before it was transported away.

Keep reading…

And this:

Via Reuters:

Last month, Epstein was found unconscious on the floor of his jail cell with marks on his neck, according to media reports, and officials were investigating that incident as a possible suicide or assault.

Despite that, Epstein had been taken off suicide watch, a special set of procedures for inmates deemed in danger of taking their own life, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters. He was on suicide watch as late as Thursday, the source said.

The financier was in a cell by himself when his body was found, the source said.

He dies the day after he comes off suicide watch?

Dang it Suicide Watch

oh brother. Read this bit of drivel.
Breaking: Epstein allegedly committed suicide last night. Updates: Suicide confirmed

Jazz ShawPosted at 9:31 am on August 10, 2019

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

189

Stand by tor the conspiracy theories to erupt around the net. According to multiple reports, convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein took his own life last night in a Manhattan jail. Or at least “someone who looked like Epstein” was seen being wheeled out of the facility on a gurney. (New York Post)

See Also: De Blasio violated the rules by making cops help his daughter move

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is dead, law enforcement sources said Saturday.

A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein was wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m. The ambulance went to New York Downtown Hospital.

The incident comes two weeks after Epstein, 66, was placed on suicide watch after he was found nearly unconscious in his cell with injuries to his neck.

The obvious questions about this will likely be circulating for a while. First of all, was this an actual suicide or an “assisted suicide? The last time he was found unconscious with wounds to his neck, some reports claimed that another prisoner had tried to take him out. But since they put him on suicide watch after that, it appears the authorities were convinced he’d done it himself.

Recommended

John McWhorter: ‘We were lied to’ about what happened in Ferguson (Update)

And what about that suicide watch? Unless someone at the Manhattan jail mistakenly thought that meant “watching people commit suicide” this shouldn’t have been possible. Surely they removed anything he could have hung himself with. And unless someone smuggled in some lethal drugs (which also seems highly unlikely) his guards should have been able to prevent this from happening. One early report coming out of CNN is suggesting that it was hanging, though that doesn’t seem to be confirmed yet.

Either way, this requires a full investigation and the guards, along with the people in charge at the jail will have to be held accountable. All of the women that Epstein victimized over the years will never fully receive justice now and Epstein won’t face them in court.

Assuming it really was suicide, is anyone really surprised that he would try this? The mountains of evidence coming to light made it highly unlikely he would slip through the fingers of law enforcement again. His life was basically ruined and he was destined to likely spend the rest of his life in a cell, either in solitary or dodging the types of prisoners who enjoy taking down child abusers. In any event, it appears the monster has left the world stage and he can now reap whatever “reward” awaits him. We’ll update this post later if more details are confirmed.

UPDATE: The NY Post has a photo of Epstein being wheeled into the hospital and confirms he was hung. They were apparently still trying to revive him on the way to the hospital but to no avail. (SURE THEY WERE) CNN further confirms that he was found alone in his jail cell in cardiac arrest.

Re: you had one job

To watch him commit suicide!

Nothing to see here, move along…

Report: Guards Did Not Make Required Checks On Epstein Last Night…

Uh huh. Check their bank accounts and confirm if this really happened. So now, can we also expect the cameras failed as well?

From former US attorney SDNY: https://twitter.com/PreetBharara/status/1160211039864197121?s=20

Preet Bharara
:heavy_check_mark: @PreetBharara
So it seems that Epstein was in the Special Housing Unit (SHU) but not recently on suicide watch, which according to BOP’s Suicide Prevention Program, requires removal from the SHU. https://twitter.com/shimonpro/status/1160207590946553856

View image on Twitter

“At the MCC, two jail guards are required to make separate checks on all prisoners every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed overnight, according to the source, who was not authorized to speak on the record,” reports @Reuters.

12:16 PM - Aug 10, 2019

and it all happened in NY…imagine that. The state that sets the standards. LOLOL Apparently been redefined as Clinton Standards

wouldn’t be the first time that the fib and the UK intelligence have worked together. Remember they were doing it during the Clinton admin when our own authorities could not spy on US but the brits could and then reported to the FBI/CIA…remember that??

and LOL not even mentioning the plot to unseat a legitimately elected U.S. president in 2015 to 2019. and Still doing it.

I’m not entirely discounting that this was a genuine suicide, but I agree with what John McAfee said:“I am shocked to learn of Mr Epsteins suicide, but probably not as shocked as Mr. Epstein, himself.”

Huh, you would think Epstein would have sense enough to avoid any kind of “mysterious circumstances” considering how lethal they have been for Clinton associates…

well i’m sure he did what he could but he didn’t have the power. They could put anyone in the cell with him. Any ‘officer’ could go in there…and others would turn their backs. We ARE talking New York remember. Don’t forget our illustrious ex presidebt and his lovely albatross of a wife, former senator, former head of state department and former presidential candidate represented New York, live in New York. There will be dead wet team members before this is all over.

Press coverage of that will be a single paragraph buried on page 36 D with the lgbt personals or something…