CO says ok for "transgender" 6 year old boy to use girls' bathroom

Check out this nonsense! Also, check out the picture of the “family” with the different color hair. These kids should be taken away from these morons before they turn them into aliens from the planet Zeno… UGH! PUBLIC SCHOOLS!!! They’re gonna be the death of me yet!

Coy Mathis: Transgender child, 6, in Colorado wins civil rights case to use girls bathroom at school | Mail Online

Colorado is just crazy. Every time something stupid happens in a public school its usually from Colorado.

They banned Peyton Manning jerseys and rosary beads because they could be used as gang symbols. They banned playing tag on the playground. They banned white students from an after school program.

The way s/he looks, s/he’d probably be harassed if s/he was forced to use the boy’s restroom.

I’m stunned that a 6 year old could even be allowed to transition genders!?!?! (age 4 in this child’s case, even worse). Like seriously, holy crap. How is this not considered child abuse?

I get allowing it (if it even has to be legal at all) at like 18 or even 16, but anything under 13 is disturbing.

I don’t think the kid has been surgically changed…at least, I hope not! Any child at age 6 or even older has to be told about gender–they have no clue what gender is! These parents have done something to this poor child. This kid is getting attention that he wants–it’s like a game to him. And once the notoriety wears off, he’ll be a boy again. Kids that age do all kinds of silly things to get attention. But the sad thing is that the morons at the school are taking this seriously. They should be locked up and never allowed to see daylight again…

Wouldn’t be if HE and his parents hadn’t started all this nonsense in the first place.

I’ve said it before, and I imagine I’ll say it again: The chromosomes don’t lie (except in rare readily detectable disorders).

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:1, topic:39922”]
Check out this nonsense! Also, check out the picture of the “family” with the different color hair. These kids should be taken away from these morons before they turn them into aliens from the planet Zeno… UGH! PUBLIC SCHOOLS!!! They’re gonna be the death of me yet!

Coy Mathis: Transgender child, 6, in Colorado wins civil rights case to use girls bathroom at school | Mail Online
[/quote]Clear cut child abuse. Just because a little kid likes putting on Mommy’s bras does not mean he’ll turn out gay. This is a 6 year old kid who does not have the hormones running yet.

A 13 year old boy wearing Mommy’s bras is a bit different.

These people need to be put in jail.

Sicko liberals.

He hasn’t. He’s just wearing girl’s clothes, and he’ll probably grow out of it. However, most transgender people who feel like they are trapped in the wrong body or whatever feel that way at an early age. It’s a real mental disorder. That’s not to say parents should actively encourage such behavior, because he’s probably just going through a girly stage, but if he really feels like a girl in a man’s body, then maybe he needs more help and support than just using a girl’s restroom. As in counseling and probably home schooling.

Exactly, once this child gets into his/her whatever teen’s, they will be so confused, and so messed up. This is an absolute tragic story and it makes me sick to the core!

What makes this abuse? Is it not the parents decision how they want to raise their children?

What are they to do force the child to wear what society wants the child to wear? To conform societies’ view of reality? Why?

What kind of psychological damage would be done if the opposite were to occur? If the parents were to force a little a biological boy to be a transexual girl against what the child wants instead of allowing a little boy to be a girl?

What if this child really does believe he is a girl? What if as the child grows older this is not a phase and is the adult’s life? Now because of supportive parents the child will now grow normally as an adult. But if the parents were to force the child to be a boy, resentment, guilt, humiliation, confusion will be what forges this child’s brain. The adult will now be indocrinated into a society that does not accept them.

So who is the abusive one again?

Gender identity has no necessary correlation with sexuality. This kid doesn’t have to even have considered her sexuality (which yes, obviously has yet to develop) to feel more feminine than masculine.

“Some of her favorite items included a fairy flower dress with a matching tutu and a Dora the Explorer bathing suit.
‘It was starting to be obvious to us that Coy was really uncomfortable being a boy,’ Mrs Mathis recalled.
'He wanted to know when we were going to take him to the doctor so that they would give him girl parts so that his body would be a girl.‘
It reached breaking-point when Coy refused to leave the house because she didn’t want to change into boys’ clothes.”

In what way is this child abuse? The kid feels like a girl, let her be who she wants. I should think the more traditional approach of “Son, put down that doll and come play football like a man” much more damaging and confusing to this child than letting her shape her own identity. These parents are saints.

By the way, I don’t know if you were ever a teenager, but adolescence seems to be a rather confusing time for everyone, whether they identify as transgender or not.

What makes this abuse? Is it not the parents decision how they want to raise their children?

What are they to do force the child to wear what society wants the child to wear? To conform societies’ view of reality? Why?

What kind of psychological damage would be done if the opposite were to occur? If the parents were to force a biological boy to be a transexual girl against what the child wants?

What if this child really does believe he is a girl? What if as the child grows older this is not a phase and is the adult’s life? Now because of supportive parents the child will now grow normally as an adult. But if the parents were to force the child to be a boy, resentment, guilt, humiliation, confusion will be what forges this child’s brain. The adult will now be indocrinated into a society that does not accept them.

So who is the abusive one again?

A new Jeffrey Dahmer in the making.

That’s pretty cruel to imply that this six-year-old will grow up to be a murderer just because he likes to wear girls’ clothes.