Colorado Dem On Why Women Don’t Need Guns

You May “Feel Like You’re Going To Be Raped, When You May Actually Not Be”…

“There are some gender inequities on college campuses… that’’s why we have call boxes, that’s why we have safe zones, that’s why we have the whistles. Because you just don’t know who you’re gonna be shooting at. And you don’t know if you feel like you’re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone’s been following you around or if you feel like you’re in trouble when you may actually not be, then you pop out that gun and you pop, pop around at somebody.”

video at link:[FONT=arial]

Colorado Dem On Why Women Don’t Need Guns: You May “Feel Like You’re Going To Be Raped, When You May Actually Not Be”… | Weasel Zippers

[/FONT]

That Dem is clearly a complete idiot. No partial idiocy involved. It’s very hard to attain that level of moronity, but it’s apparently doable,

1.that’s why we have call boxes, 2.that’s why we have safe zones, 3.that’s why we have the whistles.

1. What calibers do call boxes come in? Can you use speedloaders with them?..
  2. :coffee_spray:
  3. In the late '80s, there was a police sitcom called Sledge Hammer. In one episode, Hammer was commenting to a woman about he Uzi she carried in her purse. Her response: “Beats the hell out of a rape whistle.”

My wife’s Rape Whistle is a 9mm S&W MP Pro Series.

Here on the lake outside of Dallas the standard issue “safety kit” includes a 12 ga, a S&W .357 mag, a Marlin lever action model 1895 45-70 and at least one box each of drywall and stucco patch!! And, NO - I’m not kidding!!

Explore Audrey Thorp

Compare how incredibly and embarrassingly stupid this guys statement is to what Akin said and then compare how the Demoncrat’s respond to this idiot versus how the GOP responded to Akin.

This is why the Demoncrat’s are winning, they drive the narrative in favor of themselves while the GOP drives the narrative against themselves.

Oh, great, you don’t need a gun, because the guy stalking you may not intend to do you any harm! You know, that’s a lot like what my sister-in-law said about an altercation between my two brothers when they were teens. I know I mentioned this elsewhere, but I’ll repeat for those who didn’t see it. Except that my sil was positive that the “stalker” meant no harm. My brother, T, was chasing our brother, G (my sil’s husband) with a butcher knife. G, in an attempt to escape T, ducked into the chicken coop. T saw him, and followed to the door - to find himself facing the business end of my father’s 45-70 rifle. That ended the “conflict.” But my sil said, “Oh, you know he would never really have hurt you.” G - and myself, also, said that we didn’t know any such thing.

I wasn’t aware that Todd Akin had switched parties and changed his name! :smiley:

http://i48.tinypic.com/6z4ltt.jpg

My thoughts, exactly.
And yet, there are those who are more than happy to keep following Karl Rove and that narrative right over the proverbial cliff.

Because women NEVER get raped, apparently…

Ladies, carry your sidearm or some pepper spray with you.

Well, since no one has mentioned it yet, Salazar did “apologize”.

I didn’t know it was Ken Salazar. I used to go to high school with his niece or something.

Ok, I like your picture better.

Gee, let me guess. Another non-apology apology that’ll have everyone patting his back and leaving him on his pedestal because of all the otherwise ‘good things’ he’s done.