Comey, right or wrong?

[SIZE=3]Question, Is there anyone here that will go on the record and say that they believe that what Comey did in writing his letter to Congress days before the election was the right thing to do?

And my comment…

One thing for sure, if his activity is allowed in future elections (discussing publicly speculations on what he might find [/SIZE][FONT=arial]in[/FONT] a case, with no resolution possible, weeks before the close of an election), THEN you’ve just handed the FBI director incredible influence of all future elections. It makes no difference how you justify it, all most people are going to remember is that Comey did it to a Democrat and whoever does it in the future will cite Comey’s precedent and fabricate justifications of their own.

Question, Is there anyone here that will go on the record and say that they believe that what Comey did in writing his letter to Congress days before the election was the right thing to do?
I think that he did right but really I don’t think he had a choice. The investigation is out there even if she is elected. That makes it hard to cover up.
As for closing the investigation the first time, I think that he was wrong & they should have gone after her no matter what.