Coming soon to the US

Transgender is a personal choice and ANYONE can make it. Its nothing you have to do other than just say “today I am a man/woman” and that expression walks you in the door of any restroom your choose, any shower room your chose and you now have the freedom without repercussion doing as you please when you please. If someone in the shower room is offended, then clearly that are a bigot and have not committed a hate crime.

As I have said for years, hate crime is thought control and while today it has to be linked with an actual crime, that is today and the govt can and will control your thoughts. The best place to start is in the military because the UCMJ allows a different approach. You don’t wan to shower with some tranny, the you can be charged with “disobeying an order” and now transgender is no longer a part of the equation, instead you disobeyed an order, no more, no less…you can see where this is going…

BREAKING: Canada passes radical law forcing gender theory acceptance[FONT=FontAwesome] Bill C-14 , Gender Expression , Gender Identity , Gender Ideology , Human Rights Code , Jordan Peterson , Liberals[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia]OTTAWA, June 15, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Canada’s Senate passed the Justin Trudeau Liberals’ transgender rights bill unamended this afternoon by a vote of 67 to 11, with three abstentions.
[COLOR=#ff0000]The bill adds “gender expression” and “gender identity” to Canada’s Human Rights Code and to the Criminal Code’s hate crime section. With the Senate clearing the bill with no amendments, it requires only royal assent in the House of Commons to become law.
Critics warn that under Bill C-16, Canadians who deny gender theory could be charged with hate crimes, fined, jailed, and compelled to undergo anti-bias training.
Foremost among these critics is University of Toronto psychology professor Dr. Jordan Peterson, who along with lawyer D. Jared Brown, told the Senate committee that Bill C-16 is an unprecedented threat to freedom of expression and codifies a spurious ideology of gender identity in law.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

This is especially true in Iran, which is one of the world capitals for Transgender surgeries. I’am not joking:

> Although it has some of the strictest laws on sexuality and same-sex relations in the world, Iran also has a reputation for an extremely liberal sex-change operations industry.
>
> According to the BBC, the Iranian regime recently made sexual reassignment even more accessible by announcing that health insurance companies must cover the full cost of sex-change operations, which can cost upward of $3,000.
>
> Iran performs more sex-change operations than any country in the world except for Thailand; the surgery industry has attracted patients from all over the Middle East and as far away as Eastern Europe. Official statistics for 2007 put the number of transsexuals in Iran between 15,000 and 20,000 people, with unofficial estimates suggesting many more — up to 150,000, the Guardian reports.

@TheWorldPost

I saw an interview of a man in a shop, standing next to his trans-gendered sister, stating “This is fine, but if my brother was Gay, I would kill him with my barehands.” Crazy juxtaposition.

True, but the reason why its so common place is because if you were gay they kill you, so they convert to a woman and things are ok…just shows how stupid they are and no surgery can fix that…you are still a man.