Congressman: Joe Biden Will Run for President

Joe Biden plans to run for president, a congressman says on Twitter. A reporter says the vice president plans to make his 2016 announcement within two days.Joe Biden decision coming in next 48 hours, per @kwelkernbc.
— Alex Seitz-Wald (@aseitzwald) October 19, 2015

I have a very good source close to Joe that tells me VP Biden will run for Prez
— US Rep Brendan Boyle (@RepBrendanBoyle) October 19, 2015

Congressman: Joe Biden Will Run for President | The Weekly Standard

Politicians can be some pretty sick puppies and Biden is as sick as any of them. Does anyone doubt that the fool still believes he should be president?

At first thought, why would he announce before Hillary’s testimony Thursday? If she doesn’t crash and burn she is probably unstoppable for the nomination. If she is destroyed Thursday it would appear like a calculated political decision to announce your candidacy a few days later. Perhaps he knows something that we don’t know. Perhaps he knows that she is doomed. This would make sense.

PS My personal expectation for the Thursday testimony is that it will be just another GOP dog and pony show; nothing new. I don’t think I can bring myself to watch it; listening to one more hideous cackle from that witch and my head might explode. I will record it in case I am wrong. Good luck Trey!

I might be wrong about this, but I thought that this special investigative panel was being conducted behind closed door and without cameras.

If this is a public hearing, I’m going to record it. :yes:

Airing LIVE Thursday, Oct 22 10:00am EDT on C-SPAN3 (which I don’t get). Most likely FOX will carry it live.

Thanks for the info. I don’t get it either. I get C-1 and 2. I think you can get C-Span 3 live on the internet.

FOX will probably show high lights, but I don’t think they’ll carry the whole thing.