Congressmen Urge AG Holder to Grant Asylum to Homeschooling German Family

A coalition of 27 Congressmen has formed to sign a letter urging the Department of Justice and Attorney General Eric Holder to rescind an order to deport a German family whose only crime was to homeschool their children. In 2008 German citizen Uwe Romeike, his wife, and five young children fled Germany and took up residence in Tennessee because in their homeland, homeschooling children is a crime. The penalties are so stiff that the Romeikes faced having the government take away their children. So, the Romeikes moved to Tennessee to escape this oppression and in 2010 were awarded political asylum by a federal judge in the Volunteer State. But this wasn’t good enough for Barack Obama’s Department of Justice. Eric Holder and his DOJ fought the awarding of political asylum for the Romeikes and took the case back to court. At the end of April the Romeikes were forced to go back to court to fight Obama’s desire to deport the homeschooling family. Shockingly, by May, the Sixth Court of Appeals upheld Obama’s deportation order. Now a cadre of Congressmen are weighing in on the Romeike family’s side. (I homeschool my four children…this is a chilling article. It demonstrates the deep resent and hateful disdain that this Administration has for all things non-government.) Congressmen Urge AG Holder to Grant Asylum to Homeschooling German Family

If anyone can’t see that our present administration is a bunch of anti-family commies, then they are anti-family commies themselves.

Here’s a link to the video regarding this German family…I also just found out that the law disallowing German families from homeschooling goes back to the Nazi regime.

HSLDA: The Romeike Story - YouTube

Hey, now there’s something special…

The law prohibiting homeschooling goes back to Fascism.

The Dems hate homeschooling and wish they could outlaw it, too…

Hmmm LOL

And we’re the Fascists.

Wow, here’s some ignorance for you…LOL

Christian Homeschoolers disgust me!

I have to get this off my chest, because I am a homeschooler, but I chose to homeschool so my son would have a great education at home and be allowed to pursue his interests at his own pace and thoroughly. He has a very high I.Q. and really didn’t fit in at school.

There are dozens of homeschool sites on the web with great resources for the homeschooled. I was very disappointed to see that the majority of people homeschool for religion, so they can cram it down their children’s throats. Where is freedom of choice? They are NOT even allowed to make up their own minds, search for themselves, oh NO. That’s been totally wiped out at an early age creating little, obedient sheeple. This sickens me! Jesus, blah, blah, Christ, blah, blah…on and on…

My daughter recently stayed overnight with a friend and didn’t attend church with them the next day. The mother asked “Why NOT”, ignorantly. My daughter said she was tired and wanted to go home. My daughter has attended sunday morning church by her own choice in the past. I certainly didn’t push her or stop her(even though I wanted to.) Anyway, the mother ignorantly replied, “Jesus wasn’t too tired to die on the cross for you.” How dumb is that?!!! This woman forces her children to attend church three times a week and the poor kids HATE it!

Now, about me. I have attended church as a child and my parents did not stop me, even though I never knew them to step a foot in church. My father certainly knew where his spirituality lay…and that is within. If there is anything I’ve learned in life, it’s that Christians are on the wrong path when they look outside of themselves and repeatedly allow their children to be brainwashed on not independent individuals. I know where god resides, because I’ve communed with that higher power…one on one…and he was in MY church, within. This is why I say, Christians are not getting the message and are forcing their children into a cult that takes away their ability to think for themselves. How do you explain God to them? DO you tell them, “Jesus wouldn’t like that.” Good Lord! There you go judging and criticizing the poor kids. God is not some old man sitting on a throne. I absolutely believe in a higher power that has touched my life. I see that perfection in nature, I see that love that is beyond most people’s comprehension. I have felt that nonjudgmental, compassionate love. It is within and most people will have no idea what I’m talking about. When you learn to have compassion for yourselves and stop judging yourselves, you will understand. Inside, that’s where it’s at. I’m not perfect, but I know.

Christian Homeschoolers disgust me!

Sadly, most of the responses to this mindless rant were not much better.