Consoler in chief

Consoler in chief: President Obama “Whatever portion of sadness that we can share with you to ease this heavy load, we will gladly bear it.” Obama began his speech in Newtown by quoting scripture: “Do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, inwardly, we are being renewed day by day.”

[quote=“blessed, post:1, topic:39640”]
Consoler in chief: President Obama “Whatever portion of sadness that we can share with you to ease this heavy load, we will gladly bear it.” Obama began his speech in Newtown by quoting scripture: “Do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, inwardly, we are being renewed day by day.”
[/quote]If anyone believes for a moment that Obama cares about people I have a bridge to sell.

The tone of the article is to assure us that, being the consoler-in-chief, this man feels our pain so much more so than the average muckety-muck human being, even more so than Bill (I feel your pain) Clinton. The author goes to painstaking extremes to repetitively mention the word “scriptures” and wants you to be aware that this poor, poor, unfortunate President is merely a victim of his circumstances…that all this terrible stuff that’s happening on his watch is just about the most unprecedented amount of suffering that any President has ever had to witness. No mere mortal could better deal with this endless barrage of bad news and tragedy, but Barrack Hussein Obama is no mere mortal and will eventually carve out his superhuman niche and forge a titanium legacy from the tears and struggle of the nameless chattel who are so oppressed by the ravages of God and nature. He is omniscient, omnipresent, and yet, can still drink a beer and sink a basketball with the best of them. You go, Barry!

Yes; far away, please…

I love how GWB is still doing his duty in this regard. He is constantly volunteering with veterans, and vet benefit events.

Dang, that was good! Perfect synopsis of The One and all his slobbering fawners.
And I thank you for saving me from having to read through what would’ve had me skipping, (or losing), lunch.