Consolidated Gay Issue Thread

I don’t even want to know. It’s like a “metrosexual” person. What the heck is that???

[quote=“17Oaks, post:6000, topic:33143”]
I think its this: LGBTQIA
[/quote]:coffee_spray:

A Heterosexual guy who likes feminine things and carries himself in a feminine manner. Ergo, a male hairdresser who talks like a gay person, but is in fact, into women.

[quote=“Pappadave, post:5978, topic:33143”]
They just had to marry someone of the OPPOSITE sex, which God has TOLD us is how one starts a family.
[/quote]As well as simple biology.

I’m going to venture a radical thought. One of the accepted stages of development as a child is same-sex friendships and play. Around adolescence children/teens usually incorporate women into their interests and activities.

There are two possible versions of my thoughts:

[LIST=1]
[]That sticking to the familiar same sex relationships is easier, i.e. the Peter Pan syndrome; and/or
[
]That refusing to involve oneself with women is some form of adolescent rebellion/angst that sticks around.
[/LIST]

I believe that the sudden acceptance of homosexuality has encourages both of these. Some people may be genetically predisposed to being gay. But those numbers haven’t exploded suddenly.

I’ve often said something similar. Very young children pay little attention to sex - just that they vaguely realize that there is a difference. Around 5 or 6 or so, they start “segregating” themselves by sex - the boys thinking that girls are “yukky,” and vice versa. Then it changes again around puberty. Homosexuals are stuck in the pre-puberty stage, meaning, they never grew up.

Justin Bieber and 1D may or may not fit into this category…

heterosexual
adjective
(of a person) sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex.
• involving or characterized by sexual attraction between people of the opposite sex: heterosexual relationships.

Did Alaska Slim get bitten by the autocorrect monster?

I thought that was just a name for residents of Dallas or large urban areas?

I think he pulled the definition from some liberal rag by accident.

Who or what is “1D?”

Geez. How can you keep up with all this silliness??

You mean JUSTINE Bleeber??

Metrosexuals are heterosexuals.

Metrosexual isn’t actually a “sexuality” at all, rather, it’s an ironic slang term coined to explain a “abnormal” demeanor of certain straight males.

Eh, yeah, I misread your earlier post. You did not, in fact, get bitten by the auto correct monster. I got bitten by the “reading to fast for accurate comprehension monster” :frowning:

I’ve often said something similar. Very young children pay little attention to sex - just that they vaguely realize that there is a difference. Around 5 or 6 or so, they start “segregating” themselves by sex - the boys thinking that girls are “yukky,” and vice versa. Then it changes again around puberty. Homosexuals are stuck in the pre-puberty stage, meaning, they never grew up.[/QUOTE]I should add that this delayed development and/or rebellion is now validated by political support. This is not helping matters.

Decorated Navy Chaplain, Punished For His Faith, Wins Battle Against Anti-Gay Accusations…

A decorated Navy chaplain accused of being “intolerant” of gays and nearly booted from the service has been exonerated.

Lt. Cmdr. Wesley Modder, a Pentecostal Christian who once served with an elite Navy SEAL unit, was cleared of any wrongdoing and will be allowed to serve out the remainder of his career and retire with 20 years of service, Military Times reported Friday.

A high-level review by the Navy Personnel Command found little hard evidence of alleged misconduct. “There is no documentation of poor performance in his personnel record,” said one official, who asked to remain anonymous because of the sensitivity of personnel investigations.

Modder was accused of having “a behavioral pattern” of discrimination against same-sex orientation last December by his new assistant. It turned out the assistant—a lieutenant junior grade who was gay and married to his male partner—may have baited Modder into making statements consistent with his faith, which were then used against him.[…]

Decorated Navy Chaplain, Punished For His Faith, Wins Battle Against Anti-Gay Accusations

So he was set up just like other cases where gays have gone to he trouble of creating a situation then yelling discrimination. Luckily in this case the gay provocateur was unmasked and found to be unscrupulous.

[FONT=inherit]Whom do YOU support - the chaplain or the pictured freaks below?
[/FONT]

[LIST]
[]http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/2486/3471/original.jpg?w=600&h
[
]http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/2486/3472/original.jpg?w=600&h
[/LIST]

Who’s the doodette on the left?

I do not recognize him myself but it is obvious he must be a fruitcake.

I think that’s Rachel Maddow.