Convicted Sex Offender Was Behind North Carolina’s Boys-In-The-Girl’s Bathroom Law

Back in February, the city council of Charlotte, North Carolina, passed an law that made that city the happy hunting ground of sexual perverts.

North Carolina’s largest city passed a law Monday allowing transgender people to choose public bathrooms that correspond to their gender identity, which the governor had called a threat to public safety and warned that the General Assembly may step in.

The Charlotte City Council voted 7-4 to expand protections based on sexual orientation and gender identity, making it the latest frontier in a national debate on how businesses treat gay, lesbian and transgender customers. One of the revisions to the city’s nondiscrimination ordinance allows people to choose restrooms corresponding to the gender with which they identify.

Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

To allow men or women into bathrooms not their biological sex is nothing but trouble. The whole thing is a ploy to allow people other than their real sex to freely walk into bathrooms with less than honorable intentions.

Just as we see more stories of drones being used to spy allowing perverts access will lead to increased crime.

The Actual Link

The Actual ACTUAL Link since the above is essentially a blog.

A better solution would be unisex bathrooms. Though existing building codes would have to be changed in a lot of places.

I just do not see the problem with men using the mens restroom and women using the womens restroom. Novel concept, I know.

I do not think I have ever seen a guy use a baby changing station in a bathroom. I have seen guys bring their daughters in and use a stall. Talking about all this reminds me of years ago when there were few stores that had bathrooms for customers and public places had toilets one had to pay to use.

I mean, are you really going to be comfortable with a transgender female-to-male person who looks like a man being forced to use the women’s restroom, or vice versa?

The whole law isn’t enforceable anyway. If a transgender person is passing as their gender, no one is going to ask them for their birth certificate. Also note that it was not illegal before for a man to use the women’s restroom, and their wasn’t a problem of rampant sex predators in opposite restrooms then. I’ve seen fathers use baby changing stations in the women’s restroom, or help their young daughters in the bathroom. If you’re an adult, you get over it, because the vast majority of people are surprisingly not sex predators.

IMO, it should be totally up to the store owner who does and does not get to use what bathroom. I mean they can already keep me from using it without buying a stick of gum, apparently. If you want to stand at the door checking birth certificates, be my guest.

It ain’t that hard. If it has an Adam’s Apple, it goes to the Men’s Room. If not, the Women’s room. Easy enough?
Yes, I agree that it should be up to the shop owner. That way, I can tell whose store I do not want my family to frequent.
That said, if my wife ever came out of the bathroom, and yes I wait outside for her, telling me a man was in there, the Law would be the least of his worries.

I’m curious if that has ever actually happened in your life. If not, you should probably stop worrying and let your wife use the bathroom without you standing outside the door. Bathrooms aren’t that dangerous, Tiny.

I used to stand out side the bathroom when the daughters were young but old enough to go into themselves. The worry back then was stories of young kids being kidnapped. Nowadays this seems to even be more important if they are going to allow men in the same bathroom who claim to be women.

Actually, they ARE. Kids are abducted from public restrooms all the time and “gays” use them for “trysts” frequently, exposing the public, including children, to their perversion. I’ve been accosted by gays in public restrooms several times, though admittedly it was when I was MUCH younger.

I see common sense eludes some people. There shouldn’t need to be a law that tells men and women to use their respective restrooms. Its common sense. If you look like a man and have woman parts go to the mens. If you look like a woman and have man parts go to the womens. As for crossdresses like Bruce Jenner please see a therapist.

EDIT: When I talk about Transgender I mean actual transgender people, not grown men and women who want to be the opposite sex.

First, kid, do not ever tell me how to treat my wife. None of your business.
Secondly, as usual, you are clueless. At least. I stay outside. The perverts go into the bathroom with her? Not on your life, son.

Officials at the University of Toronto were forced to eliminate their “gender neutral” bathroom policy after a string of incidents involving women being filmed while showering. On at least two separate occasions last month, female students spotted cell phones being held over the stall partition to record them while they bathed. The perpetrators have not been caught. No word yet on whether the victims will sue the University for putting them at risk with the policy, which restricted women’s ability to bathe and use the toilet away from the presence of men.

A biological man claiming to be ‘transgender’ so as to gain access to and prey on women at two Toronto shelters was jailed “indefinitely” last week after being declared by a judge a “dangerous offender.”

Pro-family leaders are pointing out that this is exactly the type of incident they warned of as the Ontario government passed its “gender identity” bill, dubbed the “bathroom bill,” in 2012.

Christopher Hambrook, 37, leaned on the ever expanding legal “rights” offered to people who “identify” with the sex opposite their biology. Under the name “Jessica,” he was able to get into the women’s shelters, where he sexually assaulted several women in 2012, the Toronto Sun reports.

Get a freakin’ clue, would’ya?

You have to remember to a liberal if it does not happen to them personally it is not real. If it does happen they bitch to high heaven how unfair it is and they were singled out because THEY are special

Hey, maybe it’s just me, but when my ex used the bathroom, I was never bored enough to stand outside the door, yet miraculously she was fine going to the bathroom by herself.

[quote=“Trekky0623, post:15, topic:48528”]
Hey, maybe it’s just me, but when my ex used the bathroom, I was never bored enough to stand outside the door, yet miraculously she was fine going to the bathroom by herself.
[/quote]I was talking about my children pay attention

Tiny, the person you quoted, was talking about his wife. Pay attention.

I’m not comfortable with people trying to blur the lines by mutilating surgery or a nebulous feeling or a legal technicality pertaining to alleged “feelings.” And guess what: Crap like this will attract sexual predators like sharks to blood. And as has been noted, it’s already happening.

[quote=“Seravee, post:4, topic:48528”]
I just do not see the problem with men using the mens restroom and women using the womens restroom. Novel concept, I know.
[/quote]I don’t understand why we ever decided to get rid of the color division for bathrooms either.

I think if anything, we should bring that back, and maybe add age and income brackets to the divisions as well. I don’t like all of these people who are not exactly like me, being around me. It’s unsettling to have some elderly black guy pooing in the stall next to me. And inevitably there will be some child in there too. And I’m like, but I’m neither a child, nor elderly, nor black! This is freaking me out!

Yeah, I forgot. You are just about the last person I should expect to understand Honor, Respect and Chivalry.
Carry on.