Cornell dean says ISIS welcome on campus in undercover video

his guy is either the dumbest Ivy League bigwig ever or politically correct to a fault — for welcoming offers to bring ISIS and Hamas to Cornell University.
A video sting operation shows Cornell’s assistant dean for students, Joseph Scaffido, agreeing to everything suggested by an undercover muckraker posing as a Moroccan student.
Scaffido casually endorses inviting an ISIS “freedom fighter’’ to conduct a “training camp” for students at the upstate Ithaca campus — bizarrely likening the activity to a sports camp.

The left rushing to destroy the country. All we need is people allowing recruiters for a war against every thing not radical muslim.

Scaffido casually endorses inviting an ISIS “freedom fighter’’ to conduct a “training camp” for students at the upstate Ithaca campus.

So what about the part when they practice shooting AK-47’s, setting bombs, decapitating infidels and burning them alive in cages?

“I have met the enemy and he is us.” Pogo

Watched the video.

This guy is definitely in the running for the stupidest person on the planet.

I knew that academia was leftist, but never knew it got like this.

My five year old grandson is smarter then this screwball and could do that same job in his sleep.

People like this are actually “deans”?

I was listening to a replay of Hannity’s radio show from Mar. 26. He was discussing this video with James O’Keefe, from Project Veritas, the group that released this video. He said he had more on this subject, that he would release on Monday.

I’ve searched all over, and can’t find anything on this supposed release. Has anyone heard anymore about it?

https://www.projectveritas.com/posts

Radio Show Recap: Mar. 26th | The Sean Hannity Show

Oops, DN strikes again

I was reading a story earlier about a school having students sing ISIS songs.