Corona Virus PLOT EXPOSED

People, this could be HUGE. LifeSite News is a predominantly Catholic site that deals mostly with abortion. It is sort of big but not really that big.

This is important: I have never ever known LifeSite to go off into the tinfoil hat realm. They are a pretty conservative site, as I said dealing mostly with the abortion issue.

For them to put out a video like this, and for high Catholic clergy to be involved in a statement like this, is shocking to my ears. Remember people: I am the Trump conservative and the stalwart Catholic here, and rarely have I been shocked by Catholic hierarchy statements. I was shocked when I saw this.

I will let you decide:

Catholic clergy led by former papal nuncio Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò and Cardinals Robert Sarah, Gerhard Ludwig Mueller, Joseph Zen, and Janis Pujats have joined an appeal “for the Church and the world” that warns that the COVID-19 pandemic is being used as a “pretext” by world leaders to “control” people, strip them of their fundamental rights, while providing a “disturbing prelude to the realization of a world government beyond all control." Read more:

2 Likes

In case anyone thinks I am nuts here is a screenshot of the main page. Look at the top right. They deleted the story and the video but they forgot that:

1 Like

So, you really believe this “one world order” crap?

Prelates call out coronavirus shutdowns as “pretext” for government to gain control

1 Like

So, for the record. I’m locking this thread and deleting this dumpster fire of a conversation.

Stop calling people names. Don’t manipulate photos of members. Stop using foul language. I haven’t had to work in quite a long time because despite how vitriolic the conversation has gotten, folks have tended to just argue, for months, maybe even a year. If crap like this gets my attention again. I don’t care to mod…and if I have to, I’m going to get grouchy.

1 Like

Don’t make me, the victim, equal to the ass who started it. Responding to an attack is not the same as starting the fight. I responded; csbrown started it with his filthy photoshopping.

You should respond more creatively and within the scope of the rules. Report the violation, and respond appropriately.

For the record, I have not had to deal with anyone in more than a year, I believe, until the last couple of weeks. No matter how amped up everyone gets, they do it within the boundaries of this site’s rules. I prefer it that way. So please, do me a favor and follow the rules.