Could Face Masks Be Spreading the Coronavirus?

American Thinker

# Could Face Masks Be Spreading the Coronavirus?

By J.H. Capron

July 29,2020

Excerpt:

I used to wonder how the Salem Witch Trials could have happened. I don’t anymore.

With the “Karens” (male and female) going hysterical in this viral panic, I clearly understand now why it’s said, “if you think education is expensive, try ignorance.” Ignorance, or maybe better put, a lack of knowledge, sets up the American people to be exploited by their own politicians and government officials. But, relative to a pathogen, it also sets them up to become disease transport agents via a mandated fomite: the face mask.

For those not familiar with the term “fomite,” it’s a non-biological object contaminated with a pathogen, making the article a source for spreading the pathogen. For me, this viral panic has made it evident that most people have no understanding of viruses, their life cycles, and how they propagate. The fear of the unknown is the outgrowth of this lack of knowledge. It leads people to take irrational actions that will spread a pathogen.

Here we are in the 21st century, and the general public is no smarter than the general public was in the 17th century when it comes to dealing with the unknown. So let’s look at a pathogenic event in the early 20th century.

LINK

Frankly, I have real doubts regarding how the medical world is classifying “Covid 19” I am finding commentaries relating to false information being spread by the media sourced by suspect medical information panels with an agenda. I read where Florida hospitals are inundated with Covid cases, and yet I read with many hospitals are not treating any. Where I live, there have bene cases reported, and some of those folks I know, and all they had was a bad cold, which they got over in 3 to 5 days. I saw one report where two fruit were tested positive for Covid.

Agree that a bucket load of B.S, has been spread around over the rather simple virus, which is part of the Corina Virus family.

It actually could due to nasal inflammation. A co-worker of someone I know had that problem. She was a surgical tech and developed chronic sinusitis once she started attending. They eventually determined it was from wearing masks for hours at a time. She had a surgery to knock out a sinus wall and turn the two cavities into one large cavity and that apparently fixed the problem. But she probably wouldn’t have needed the surgery without the mask.

I just read today that a dog was deemed the first dog to test positive for COVID-19. So, should pet owners be required to put masks on their dogs?